Worst scripts ever!

Im playing better without scripts, than with this programm, it's so bad. I tought it will be like in League of Legends, but i was wrong! It's completly sucks! Idk for what people paying that money per month there....

Tagged:

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 621

if you noob then the scripts will not help you!

• @YEEEEEEE said:

Dude, i'm 4.8 k mmr, it's not a n00b ranking. I hoped that it will help like in LoL, but i was wrong, it's completly suck. If you make script programm, then it should work almost on 1 button if u good set it up in settings like in League of Legends. And yea, i'm playing dota from Warcraft III so, i'm 100 % sure i'm not a n00b.

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 26
    edited November 25

@Guilford said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

Dude, i'm 4.8 k mmr, it's not a n00b ranking. I hoped that it will help like in LoL, but i was wrong, it's completly suck. If you make script programm, then it should work almost on 1 button if u good set it up in settings like in League of Legends. And yea, i'm playing dota from Warcraft III so, i'm 100 % sure i'm not a n00b.

And that is what it does, if you are to stupid to set it up or use it its not our Problem!
    You dont say whats wrong or what is not working as you think. Just "MIMIMIMIMI IT WONT WORK MIMIMIMI"

At the Moment we are at a Point where we have FAR BETTER scripts then we had at L# for Lol, its just not the same Game.

You are never at 4,8k you cant read you cant setup a simple program, you cant ask for help.
    All you can is flame pls go back to 2k Russian Servers.

And yes there are broken Scripts, not all work cause there are Updates from time to time.... :)