Divine.BeAware

YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
edited July 2018 in Paid Assemblies

Require Divine.Core and .NET Framework 4.7.2

• No lags, No bugs, No FPS Drops.
  • Has Overlay, BeAwarePlus, JungleScanPlus and SowMeMore.
  • Has all Resolution.
  • Lot of features and also new one will be added.
  • The unity of the assembly that I can not play without him.

gives an advantage in the visual plan and plan information. In contrast to the free version, it has better optimization, has an overlay (hp, mp panel, etc.), it also has much more particles - the main advantage is the display of teleports and spells in the fog, you can see who and where the forest is farming or roshana.

https://streamable.com/tvhqd
https://streamable.com/me3tr

Features

">

">

Comments

• ill wait for this :devil:

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

my wallet is ready sir!

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@rayuki said:
    my wallet is ready sir!

You can already purchase it:
    https://www.ensage.io/database

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited January 2018

How is this different than any of the already free versions for vision ?

PS: I just tried the pro version. A good assembly but imo not worth 15$ for now. It just not that much better than the free versions. In any case, this is my opinion and I am sure that in the future it will have much more to offer. Looking forward to that day so that I can buy it :)

• @ramzesbg написал:

PS: I just tried the pro version. A good assembly but imo not worth 15$ for now. It just not that much better than the free versions. In any case, this is my opinion and I am sure that in the future it will have much more to offer. Looking forward to that day so that I can buy it :)

I agree, 15$ assembly exact the same as a free old one. By the way, in my opinion old assembly is better cuz I can see spirit breaker charges to my teammates

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@skyapple said:

@ramzesbg написал:

I agree, 15$ assembly exact the same as a free old one. By the way, in my opinion old assembly is better cuz I can see spirit breaker charges to my teammates

I will add them all! just coded everything anew and it takes a long time

• cant wait to see the full features as if it is better will get it.

edited January 2018

Update

• Added Draw Range (Invoker Sun Strike, Invoker EMP, Lina Light Strike Array, Leshrac Split Earth, Kunkka Torrent).
    • Added Line Mirana Arrow.

https://streamable.com/e4gut
    https://streamable.com/ensj8

• JetJet Posts: 171

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Added Draw Range (Invoker Sun Strike, Invoker EMP, Lina Light Strike Array, Leshrac Split Earth, Kunkka Torrent).

I'd be surprised if this doesn't make real games unplayable with the lag in team fights kappa
    Still can't wait and will support you by purchasing it though. You've kept the community going in a dire time of need i think when no Devs were releasing anything, and we lost some good devs. And your scripts are well rounded FeelsGoodMan

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@Jet said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

I'd be surprised if this doesn't make real games unplayable with the lag in team fights kappa
    Still can't wait and will support you by purchasing it though. You've kept the community going in a dire time of need i think when no Devs were releasing anything, and we lost some good devs. And your scripts are well rounded FeelsGoodMan

Well said. I will purchase the scrip too regardless my last post and before it reaches a complete state. Devs like YEEEEEEE deserve to be supported by us (the community). I am sure that very soon this will turn in to an amazing script worth a lot more than asked for :P Keep up the good work!

@Jet said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

Thanks :heart: , I'll be watching FPS drop, maybe these Particle Draw is eating fps but without them it looks bad

@ramzesbg said:

@Jet said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

Well said. I will purchase the scrip too regardless my last post and before it reaches a complete state. Devs like YEEEEEEE deserve to be supported by us (the community). I am sure that very soon this will turn in to an amazing script worth a lot more than asked for :P Keep up the good work!

@Swamttert said:

@rayuki said:
    my wallet is ready sir!

where? i only see beawareplus (the free version)

@rayuki said:

@Swamttert said:

@rayuki said:
    my wallet is ready sir!

where? i only see beawareplus (the free version)

yesterday added the Description and Link to the forum because of this the admin should approve

• Can vouch for this assembly and say its worth the bucks. Very clean code gives no fps drops whatsoever for me. Much needed information like last seen position, enemy visibility, enemy ultimate tracker, roshan tracker, etc etc. :)

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

What is different from the free version of beawareplus?

• MidnMidn Posts: 180
    edited January 2018

базара нет ты оформил, красиво, сразу понятно как купить, даже искать не надо.

HOW DO YOU TURN THE SOUNDS OFF!!!! ITS SO LOUD LOL

@rayuki said:

Update 18.09.2018

• improved Some Information.
    edited January 2018

Update 19.01.2018

• Added Some Settings Menu and Cleanup.

thanks much better lol

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Can we reduce the volume? I still want the sound, but it's loud!

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@Swamttert said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Open your volume mixer and lower system sounds. Pretty sure that's what it uses but I could be wrong.

@Swamttert said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

sorry, I was looking for this opportunity but there is no such api to reduce the sound

but I will do differently

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Swamttert said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

sorry, I was looking for this opportunity but there is no such api to reduce the sound

but I will do differently

Alright, thank you

• furettifuretti Posts: 10

Hey, I just paid that assemblie and when I open the dota just appear a message which says: "you're not owning the plugin which should be loaded" also I can't search for BEAWAREPRO on assemblies.
    What I need to do? Help pls

• @furetti said:
    Hey, I just paid that assemblie and when I open the dota just appear a message which says: "you're not owning the plugin which should be loaded" also I can't search for BEAWAREPRO on assemblies.
    What I need to do? Help pls

go to this page - https://www.ensage.io/database
    find BeAwarePro
    click INSTALL
    install the file
    Make sure you activate the plugin in ensage

• furettifuretti Posts: 10

working thanks =))

Update

• Added Mana Bar Value.
    • Improved Others.
    • Fixed Bug Ultimate Dark Willow.

Used 1 day, the script is not bad, but more like a beta version of BeAwarePlus.
    Играл 1 день пробно, скрипт не плохой, но больше напоминает бета версию BeAwarePLUS.
    Почему бета? Потому что еще не все скилы учтены как я понял(после 3 шб ультов сфа), BeAwarePLUS показывает иконку дебафа от ауры сфа когда тот в инвизе, были еще моменты, как вспомню дополню, и почему то мне показалась что просадка fps сильнее чем в beawarePLUS(хотя причиной может быть "отображение кд ультов врага").

edited January 2018

@Samplaer said:
    Играл 1 день пробно, скрипт не плохой, но больше напоминает бета версию BeAwarePLUS.
    Почему бета? Потому что еще не все скилы учтены как я понял(после 3 шб ультов сфа), BeAwarePLUS показывает иконку дебафа от ауры сфа когда тот в инвизе, были еще моменты, как вспомню дополню, и почему то мне показалась что просадка fps сильнее чем в beawarePLUS(хотя причиной может быть "отображение кд ультов врага").

this is not beta! this release but still not added modifiers, it's not hard to add!
    Still not finished Particle, they are very many, I spend time for 5 heroes more than 1 hour

Today I will add Modifiers if this is so important.

BeAwarePro does not have a massive FPS fall, since the code does not allow this, Perhaps Draw can eat 10-5 FPS

BeAwarePlus is very outdated, coded very bad, it has a massive fall of FPS if an error occurs in drawing!
    Also BeAwarePlus will not be updated any more as it is very difficult to add something new

• ObiXahObiXah Posts: 15

I really like this assembly. Thanks YEEEEEEE.

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Samplaer said:

this is not beta! this release but still not added modifiers, it's not hard to add!
    Still not finished Particle, they are very many, I spend time for 5 heroes more than 1 hour

BeAwarePro does not have a massive FPS fall, since the code does not allow this, Perhaps Draw can eat 10-5 FPS

BeAwarePlus is very outdated, coded very bad, it has a massive fall of FPS if an error occurs in drawing!
    Also BeAwarePlus will not be updated any more as it is very difficult to add something new

as I said, old scripts will be abandoned by the authors and will not be updated, in 2-3 months in ensage it will be possible to play only with paid scripts, because free ones will be useless

I do not mind that the authors of scripts would earn money on their work, it's a pity that I do not use so many scripts, and they all become paid every day, and free versions become useless. Than to pay here 30 + $ + monthly for an ensage of $ 10, it's easier to buy a subscription for a year of another hack. And do not console that it is a one-time purchase, because it's really expensive

Previously, script writers did not receive any money at all, and now suddenly these are for cloud prices. Do not forget that the players are considering the price not specifically for 1 script, because we need 5 + ...

• termindtermind Posts: 29

@Samplaer said:
    I do not mind that the authors of scripts would earn money on their work, it's a pity that I do not use so many scripts, and they all become paid every day, and free versions become useless. Than to pay here 30 + $ + monthly for an ensage of $ 10, it's easier to buy a subscription for a year of another hack. And do not console that it is a one-time purchase, because it's really expensive

agreed!

@Samplaer said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Samplaer said:

as I said, old scripts will be abandoned by the authors and will not be updated, in 2-3 months in ensage it will be possible to play only with paid scripts, because free ones will be useless

you did not see that I was updating free scripts? Tinker and Legion
    I did not say that I will never update!
    if after updating Dota something breaks I'll update them!
    but there will be no new function.

hey @YEEEEEEE there seems to be a ton of different assemblies all in one with this, what free ones should i disable using if im now using this specifically?

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

@YEEEEEEE but Actually I mentioned to you in the forum, 2 wrong stuff in ZeusPlus, which needs fix, you promised to fix them , but you never did, AutoBreak does NOT cancel tps anymore with nimbus, and Zeus combo waste all his spells even if enemy has fate's edict shield on them (Oracle second spell)
    Please fix

@lilfaz said:

@YEEEEEEE but Actually I mentioned to you in the forum, 2 wrong stuff in ZeusPlus, which needs fix, you promised to fix them , but you never did, AutoBreak does NOT cancel tps anymore with nimbus, and Zeus combo waste all his spells even if enemy has fate's edict shield on them (Oracle second spell)
    Please fix

forgive me that I did not do the promised :( I did not find time for him.
    maybe tomorrow update

@rayuki said:
    hey @YEEEEEEE there seems to be a ton of different assemblies all in one with this, what free ones should i disable using if im now using this specifically?

Overlay, BeAwarePlus, JungleScanPlus

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Overlay, BeAwarePlus, JungleScanPlus

thanks was having a lot of overlaps couldn't figure out which ones!

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@lilfaz said:

Please fix

:angry: dude just know that he also has a personal life not just ensage :P ....

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

How to buy ?

1) all sounds are disabled, but about the fact that the Roshan is alive still voicing.
    2) Icons of teleports are too small, how to do more?

@cac1 said:
    1) all sounds are disabled, but about the fact that the Roshan is alive still voicing.
    2) Icons of teleports are too small, how to do more?

next update soon

Update

• Added More Settings.
    • Added Modifiers.
    • Added Spirit Breaker Charge Position and Line (improvement will be in the future).
    • Cleanup.

https://streamable.com/gzh88
    https://streamable.com/elt9j

@Samplaer said:

Added Modifiers. добавил тот что не хватало

After have killed a roshan, doesn't show what is the time remained until the end of an aegis.