O9K // Evader

IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552
edited May 12 in Paid Assemblies

Same as old evader, it can dodge, counter, blink, disable abilities/modifiers/enemies.

Priority settings:
Phase boots - dodge;
Eul's scepter of divinity - use counter abilities;
Blink dagger - use blink abilities;
Scythe of vyse - use disable abilities;

Enable/change priority settings to fit ur play style. By default "hex" abilities are disabled.
Also u can change priority for single ability, by enabling "Custom priority" in ability settings menu.

Features

Evader

Base evader will dodge/counter/blink/disable abilities/enemies to save only your hero.
Also has armlet toggler.




Multi unit control (optional)

Multi unit will evade with all controllable units, like meepo clones, arc clone, spirit bear etc.
It will use couriers shield to block auto attacks and spells.
Also it will help your allies.




Modifier counter (optional)

Modifier counter will use shields, heals, purges, dispels on self/allies/enemies to counter buffs/debuffs/stuns.
Requires Multi unit control to use abilities on allies.




Note

Evader was split into 3 plugins to kinda lower its price.
AutoUsage should work together, however i recommend to leave situational abilities like lotus orb enabled only in Evader.

Difference

I guess a lot of people will ask difference between old/free Evader, so:
Obviously, its updated, more optimized and was completely rewritten.
It can use multiple units, like meepo clones or spirit bear.

Important

Requires O9K.Core
You must have Evader for optional features to work.
Don't use it together with old Evader!

All feedback and suggestions are welcome.

«13

Comments

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 764
    edited March 10

    I waited one year for this day.

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 83

    Half of the time it's not hexing pudge when he is hooking me. I went to test in lobby and when pudge is directly hooking on my char it seems to work fine. When the hook is casted behind the character but in the same path it doesn't use hex a lot of the time even in close range. Will post when i find more bugs.

  • JoyPinkJoyPink Posts: 193

    Nice!!! I will buy 100% when its out! :)

  • TehnoscorpionTehnoscorpion Posts: 287

    in test lobby crashed crashes when Pugde use hook

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @Tehnoscorpion said:
    in test lobby crashed crashes when Pugde use hook

    It was fixed already.

  • PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 31

    What price ?

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @PtzMax said:
    What price ?

    Its free now, but it will cost ~50$

  • hangde129hangde129 Posts: 7

    @IdcNoob said:

    @PtzMax said:
    What price ?

    Its free now, but it will cost ~50$

    that's too much lul

  • MidnMidn Posts: 173

    так скоро и до 100$ за скрипт дойдёте. скоро отвернуться покупатели от проекта от таких цен.

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    I know that 50$ is a lot, so ill try to do something. Dont think about the price, until its released.

  • xaNexaNe Posts: 1

    add armlet abuse pls

  • teewar4teewar4 Posts: 84

    армлет есть абуз? просто я играл за хускара и армлет не абузился

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552
    edited March 16

    @xaNe said:
    add armlet abuse pls

    @teewar4 said:
    армлет есть абуз? просто я играл за хускара и армлет не абузился

    There is no armlet abuse and its at lowest priority right now.

  • kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 103
    edited March 21

    Patiently waiting for Evader settings till I play buy Ensage subscription again lol\

    btw, do you need dx11 for this ? or dx9 is fine

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @kappatalism said:
    Patiently waiting for Evader settings till I play buy Ensage subscription again lol\

    btw, do you need dx11 for this ? or dx9 is fine

    Ive moved settings to old menu, so i can add anything, just waiting for requests :kappa:
    It will work with dx9 and dx11.

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    Beta period is over. Evader is now paid.

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 764

    I smell some money :feelsgoodman:

  • hangde129hangde129 Posts: 7

    any discount for first release?plz!!!

  • boyxdboyxd Posts: 26

    can u add action block like old evader for puck's 3rd skill and TA's 2nd skill?

  • boyxdboyxd Posts: 26
    edited March 24

    besides, ta should use her 2nd skill to dodge viper's ult rather than her 1st skill.
    I tested in lobby, she just use her 1st skill to dodge(for some damage skill like lina's skills, its working good.)
    manta style can dodge many stuns ability like Sven's stun/Venge's stun/viper's ult etc..but evader wont use it.

  • boyxdboyxd Posts: 26

    when TA's 1st skill and manta style not on cold down, evader use both them to dodge lina's ult.(only when I turn off modifier counter, it just uses 1st skill.)
    it's not a good logic, ta should just use one of them to dodge lina's ult.
    I'm a TA main. Hope these will be improved. xD

  • PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 31

    Multi unit control (optional), у меня вопрос данный плагин сможет управлять союзниками, если они дали разрешение управлять их героем, для того чтобы плагин, если что сэйвил меня или другого союзника.

  • mr500mmrmr500mmr Posts: 14

    this is insane the best script ever !

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @boyxd said:
    can u add action block like old evader for puck's 3rd skill and TA's 2nd skill?

    @boyxd said:
    besides, ta should use her 2nd skill to dodge viper's ult rather than her 1st skill.
    I tested in lobby, she just use her 1st skill to dodge(for some damage skill like lina's skills, its working good.)
    manta style can dodge many stuns ability like Sven's stun/Venge's stun/viper's ult etc..but evader wont use it.

    @boyxd said:
    when TA's 1st skill and manta style not on cold down, evader use both them to dodge lina's ult.(only when I turn off modifier counter, it just uses 1st skill.)
    it's not a good logic, ta should just use one of them to dodge lina's ult.
    I'm a TA main. Hope these will be improved. xD

    All fixed/improved, except sven stun, for some random reason it doesnt work how it supposed to, so you cant dodge it with manta.

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @PtzMax said:
    Multi unit control (optional), у меня вопрос данный плагин сможет управлять союзниками, если они дали разрешение управлять их героем, для того чтобы плагин, если что сэйвил меня или другого союзника.

    Должно работать.

  • boyxdboyxd Posts: 26

    I forget qop's 1st skill.
    plz aslo add TA's meld to counter qop's 1st skill.
    will buy this after trial!

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @boyxd said:
    I forget qop's 1st skill.
    plz aslo add TA's meld to counter qop's 1st skill.
    will buy this after trial!

    Added.

  • PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 31

    Добавь кнопки на применение Evade, Убигание и Применение БКБ, так же для этого надписи сбоку, как в прошлом Evader, пожалуйста.
    Не знаю, почему-то не всегда ублинковывается от скиллов, а так очень даже круто работает!

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @PtzMax said:
    Добавь кнопки на применение Evade, Убигание и Применение БКБ, так же для этого надписи сбоку, как в прошлом Evader, пожалуйста.
    Не знаю, почему-то не всегда ублинковывается от скиллов, а так очень даже круто работает!

    Постараюсь добавить, хотя мне кажется эти функции бесполезные.

  • tihspmettihspmet Posts: 9

    Tiny's avalanche is too slow against certain abilities like Axe's berserker call. The call goes through and Axe gets stunned after casting it. However, this is hilarious against Enigma's black hole since he gets it on for 0.1 seconds and gets stunned right after putting the skill on cooldown.

  • teddystahteddystah Posts: 3

    what difference is this between the other 2 evade scripts? I'm so confused and don't know which one to buy

  • ZuenaZuena Posts: 7

    go to the top post and read..

  • BluewinBluewin Posts: 17
    edited March 27

    Can't interrupt or dodge the enemy using the meteorite hammer, pls fix it.

  • teddystahteddystah Posts: 3

    I have installed o9k core but the evade script does not show up on mine sdk menu ?help

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @Bluewin said:
    Can't interrupt or dodge the enemy using the meteorite hammer, pls fix it.

    Ill check it.

    @teddystah said:
    I have installed o9k core but the evade script does not show up on mine sdk menu ?help

    It uses old menu.

  • MagnetoMagneto Posts: 41

    @IdcNoob Bro I bought the script and have deleted the old evader from profile menu. Now the problem is when I start the game, it says dont use evader and O9K Evader simultaneously and evader wont work. In ensage menu both Evader and O9K evader are seen. what to do?

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552
    edited March 27

    @Magneto said:
    @IdcNoob Bro I bought the script and have deleted the old evader from profile menu. Now the problem is when I start the game, it says dont use evader and O9K Evader simultaneously and evader wont work. In ensage menu both Evader and O9K evader are seen. what to do?

    U 100% have old evader somewhere enabled, find and delete it.

  • jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 58

    how to activate O9K.evader.multi unit???

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552
    edited March 29

    @jeanvs80 said:
    how to activate O9K.evader.multi unit???

    Click on the link in 1st post and buy/try it.

  • jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 58

    I already have it in test mode for a day, but when I want to give it to activate help alies, it tells me that I require that

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @jeanvs80 said:
    I already have it in test mode for a day, but when I want to give it to activate help alies, it tells me that I require that

    Because u dont have it xD
    https://www.ensage.io/database#233
    https://www.ensage.io/database#234

  • jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 58
  • BluewinBluewin Posts: 17
    edited March 29


    Phantom Lancer 2nd skill can dodge but no work pls check.

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @Bluewin said:

    Phantom Lancer 2nd skill can dodge but no work pls check.

    Which ability ?

  • BluewinBluewin Posts: 17

    many item and skill can dodge Alchemist's 2nd skill such as manta style but only lotus work, pls check.

  • BluewinBluewin Posts: 17

    @IdcNoob said:

    @Bluewin said:

    Phantom Lancer 2nd skill can dodge but no work pls check.

    Which ability ?

    Phantom Lancer's 2nd skill "doppelganger", invincible and no delay skill

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @Bluewin said:
    many item and skill can dodge Alchemist's 2nd skill such as manta style but only lotus work, pls check.

    I changed timings a bit for manta dodge, but it can cause troubles with other projectiles.

    @Bluewin said:

    @IdcNoob said:

    @Bluewin said:

    Phantom Lancer 2nd skill can dodge but no work pls check.

    Which ability ?

    Phantom Lancer's 2nd skill "doppelganger", invincible and no delay skill

    Should work now.

  • anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 203

    Hi! I bought the three assemblies, but I was wondering why arc clone doesnt dodge/move hooks/mirana arrows, only the main hero dodges it, can you please check? I thought it would work like the meepo gif you made where clone move to evade. Thanks.

    I made a gif to show it doesnt work. thanks

    https://gfycat.com/BoringPleasedDiscus

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 552

    @anonymouse said:
    Hi! I bought the three assemblies, but I was wondering why arc clone doesnt dodge/move hooks/mirana arrows, only the main hero dodges it, can you please check? I thought it would work like the meepo gif you made where clone move to evade. Thanks.

    I made a gif to show it doesnt work. thanks

    https://gfycat.com/BoringPleasedDiscus

    I know, its because arc clone is not considered as hero who should be saved.

  • anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 203

    @IdcNoob said:

    @anonymouse said:
    Hi! I bought the three assemblies, but I was wondering why arc clone doesnt dodge/move hooks/mirana arrows, only the main hero dodges it, can you please check? I thought it would work like the meepo gif you made where clone move to evade. Thanks.

    I made a gif to show it doesnt work. thanks

    https://gfycat.com/BoringPleasedDiscus

    I know, its because arc clone is not considered as hero who should be saved.

    Will you be adding it soon? I thought it would work like meepo, so I bought it. Thanks bro!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!