Pseudo Wards

This assembly will try to predict position of enemy wards [based on ur selected points]

How to Use?
1. press [Set Point Key] when you are under vision (be sure that, you are not under hero's vision)
2. press again this key (in every direction)
3. ????
4. time to deward

gif

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 948

Did u just blatantly copied .lua script with same shit logic which ignores high ground and trees and even same name ? :fappa:
    Also i wonder how many times u will get ganked by running around the ward like an idiot xD

• @IdcNoob said:
    Did u just blatantly copied .lua script with same shit logic which ignores high ground and trees and even same name ? :fappa:
    Also i wonder how many times u will get ganked by running around the ward like an idiot xD

funny script

• JetJet Posts: 157

Developer’s really running out of ideas huh ... lmao

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 48

I appreciate you for taking your time to script but this is really bad and not needed. We have VisionControl script that works perfectly. I suggest you instead spend your time on scripts which the community lacks - Brood & Morphling for example.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 464

@IdcNoob said:

it was just request

@Blitz said:
    I appreciate you for taking your time to script but this is really bad and not needed. We have VisionControl script that works perfectly. I suggest you instead spend your time on scripts which the community lacks - Brood & Morphling for example.

this script takes from me 5 mins, so i don't spend my time, lmao

• solemboomsolemboom Posts: 20

Good work, that about i asked in my discussions, just need some Improve

• blueybluey Posts: 9

cant find it in database

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 464

@bluey said:
    cant find it in database

its unapproved in db, dunno why