OFFICIAL STATEMENT about current situation

NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,406
edited January 6 in General

We are sorry about the current situation. There is not a simple fix for the patch, the core requires a rework. It was necessary to give you a better experience, faster updates for patches.We have a lot of plans for Ensage including but not limited to new loader update and new optimizations. We already tested new Loader, so we are now waiting for Core update.
Please listen to me, there is no other easy way to update. It's related to how ensage is working with the Dota 2 memory and how the hack itself is coded. That's why you are experiencing problems with sound and particles.
After Dota 2 Reborn, Valve didn't touch game engine but from 7.20 they started REWORKING it. So after the patch that brought the Rubick Arcana(that's is not simple patch, they changed stuff in game engine) we started our core rework.
I hope you will understand that. No one takes your money and goes to holidays. Administrator who is working on Core update, is working hard. That's why he is not sitting here/discord and chat with you people.
If you think we only started the core rework now, it's absolutely not true. We are working on it since 7.20 release, when Valve started reworking the game engine.
If you had subscription, if you have it now, if you want buy it now — you will get compensation for all days that the hack didn't function as it's supposed to. I'm pretty sure you will even get bonus days for sticking with us.
About ETA, I can't say much but seems like this month. We are really sorry for the long downtime again.

Tagged:

Comments

• We trust you. Take your time and bring ensage back to us!

• comeback stronger. more power admins

• MonkeyzMonkeyz Posts: 3

Resubbed for the support, keep up the good work boys.

• Will still resub when my sub ends. I believe in your product, I'm enjoying destroying wards and ruining techies pickers man. I still have the last laugh :)

• coolsoumcoolsoum Posts: 12

Trust you guyz .
    God Speed and May the force be with you.

• G1BG1B Posts: 21

Thanks for the update I've been with ensage for over 2 years now and during the downtime I tried the competition since I can't play without hacks and its crazy how much better ensage is. Support has always been amazing plus great devs and usually little to no downtime. I'm not going anywhere

• dragz2018dragz2018 Posts: 29

this is what im talking about! =)

• MANFITMANFIT Posts: 1

FeelsBadMan FeelsBadMan FeelsBadMan

• kevv3kevv3 Posts: 2

Takes time to bring back something even better!!

• We'll get through! #believe

• will we get compensation if we had active subscription before it was outdated but then our subscription ended while it was outdated?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,406

@ThatBenderGuy said:
    will we get compensation if we had active subscription before it was outdated but then our subscription ended while it was outdated?

yes

• rayukirayuki Posts: 77

i've been a loyal supporter from the first days, i'll stick by you guys as always but it took far too long for an explanation. you can't just let your subs sit in the dark with no info. its getting to the point where i wouldn't have been resubbing if you didn't actually address the situation. thankfully you have. just better communication is required, you know your loyal subs will stick with you but the lack of comms was a bit dissapointing.

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 55

@NeeDforKill said:
    We are sorry about the current situation. There is not a simple fix for the patch, the core requires a rework. It was necessary to give you a better experience, faster updates for patches.We have a lot of plans for Ensage including but not limited to new loader update and new optimizations. We already tested new Loader, so we are now waiting for Core update.
    Please listen to me, there is no other easy way to update. It's related to how ensage is working with the Dota 2 memory and how the hack itself is coded. That's why you are experiencing problems with sound and particles.
    After Dota 2 Reborn, Valve didn't touch game engine but from 7.20 they started REWORKING it. So after the patch that brought the Rubick Arcana(that's is not simple patch, they changed stuff in game engine) we started our core rework.
    I hope you will understand that. No one takes your money and goes to holidays. Administrator who is working on Core update, is working hard. That's why he is not sitting here/discord and chat with you people.
    If you think we only started the core rework now, it's absolutely not true. We are working on it since 7.20 release, when Valve started reworking the game engine.
    If you had subscription, if you have it now, if you want buy it now — you will get compensation for all days that the hack didn't function as it's supposed to. I'm pretty sure you will even get bonus days for sticking with us.
    About ETA, I can't say much but seems like this month. We are really sorry for the long downtime again.

No Need to give an explanation dear. We have been with you since Joduska and we know the honesty of the admins. We truly trust you and will wait for better hacking experience :4head:

• robigrecurobigrecu Posts: 1

:feelssadman:

• COME BACK STRONG

• Waiting for update and trust you as always :) Good luck guys!

• ovJovJ Posts: 5
    edited January 16

after update
    plus i start get strange bugs (not after update) in game :/ like disapearing sound ,effects,skills stuck visual in same place

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,026

@ovJ said:
    after update

Because it wasnt a core update.

• sect01dsect01d Posts: 3

шли недели, месяцы, года, или как проябать 10$

edited January 16

@sect01d said:

зачем их проябать, дни вернутся в полном объёме.

edited January 18

Updated
    You can get your compensation here -> https://www.ensage.io/store/compensation

• pnrjasonpnrjason Posts: 20

@NeeDforKill said:
    Updated
    You can get your compensation here -> https://www.ensage.io/store/compensation

thanks

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

Legendary. Thanks Devs for your hard work in getting Ensage back online.

• ovJovJ Posts: 5

god bless you :) 30 days compensation, how and when shoud i use them :) ? Love you guys :)

• coolsoumcoolsoum Posts: 12

wat can be done to update "Ennola Loaded" ?
    Or will it be always a cross mark ...
    Any suggestions here please...

• ArmandArmand Posts: 1

Keeps kicking me out of Dota since i updated. Any advice on what to do? got all 3 green.

• @Armand said:
    Keeps kicking me out of Dota since i updated. Any advice on what to do? got all 3 green.

Re-download Ensage ;)

• sect01dsect01d Posts: 3

@NeeDforKill said:

@sect01d said:

зачем их проябать, дни вернутся в полном объёме.

грац, me gusto!

• junimrasokjunimrasok Posts: 6

I downloaded the new version, but I still can not get the 3 green ones. What should I do?

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 154
    edited March 6

@junimrasok said:
    I downloaded the new version, but I still can not get the 3 green ones. What should I do?

There was Dota 2 update what broke core. You just have to wait for update.

You can also read in loader and website that it's outdated, when it will be updated, loader will download core automatically.

Edit: Updated

• junimrasokjunimrasok Posts: 6

@Jerffelly said:

There was Dota 2 update what broke core. You just have to wait for update.

You can also read in loader and website that it's outdated, when it will be updated, loader will download core automatically.

Edit: Updated

tanks for this