wtf.nec

rozborozbo Posts: 11
edited January 22 in Assemblies

update on 2019/1/22

img
1.full rework base on the newest ensage sdk.
2.use the MEF code style to DI.
3.supplement the SDK
4.now can draw the damage to HPBAR , the red bar is the damage you maybe can cast and the green bar is the damage you can cast now. so if u see some one's hpbar is red, u just close to it, then the hpbar will become to green and will AUTOKILLSTEAL.
5.now calculate the gain state more accurately,include the aura and normal attack(if do not use the ethereal)

intro

THIS IS MY FRIST SCRIPT FOR DOTA2.
so maybe have many bugs although I have been testing for a long time..if you find bug pls comment here I will fix it asap.

what ?

This is NOT full combo for nec, It's just an exact Killstealer.
It can calculate amp accurately, such as ethereal,veil,kaya,intelligence,etc...
once you can kill a hero by one or more skills or items, it can do it automatic
and it also can calculate the damge of aura.
So,All you should do is AAAAAAAA, and Cast Q to heal others.
and it also can auto heal by bottle, and auto defense by sadist cyclone ghost , and auto break by sheep cyclone etc...

why

cas I think nec doest need full combo, and I dont like full combo.

how

install by Loader
I will upload it asap....wait.
install by github
https://github.com/rozbo/MyEnsage/tree/master/Necrophos

video

I don't know how to upload, who can help me?

Thanks

many code from other scripts that open source in github. so this script will be free and open source forever.

install

byloader
by source

Tagged:

Comments

• davian666davian666 Posts: 11

how to install throught loader?

• xepojesxepojes Posts: 7

not working :/

• 国人出品 支持

• 作者是中国人? 脚本有bug 会引起崩溃 而且在玩的时候不管敌人在哪 只要有可以斩杀的人 他就自动向那个位置走 比如我在下路 上路队友开团了 有残血的 他会自己往上路走去试图大招斩杀敌人
    The author is Chinese? A bug in the script can cause a crash and when playing, no matter where the enemy is, he will go there automatically whenever there is someone who can be killed. For example, when my teammate on the way starts a group with blood, he will go up and try to kill the enemy by himself

• rozborozbo Posts: 11

@markxiaoan 说道:
    作者是中国人? 脚本有bug 会引起崩溃 而且在玩的时候不管敌人在哪 只要有可以斩杀的人 他就自动向那个位置走 比如我在下路 上路队友开团了 有残血的 他会自己往上路走去试图大招斩杀敌人
    The author is Chinese? A bug in the script can cause a crash and when playing, no matter where the enemy is, he will go there automatically whenever there is someone who can be killed. For example, when my teammate on the way starts a group with blood, he will go up and try to kill the enemy by himself

你好同胞,崩溃的问题是有ensage core造成的,这个不是由于这个脚本引起的,所以我修复不了。你说的这个无论别的路杀人自动跑去抢人头的问题,我已经修复了。稍后更新一下子就行了。。

• @rozbo 真好 终于有中国作者了 希望有更多好的脚本出现

• xepojesxepojes Posts: 7

script kill enemy with lotus orb. GG.

• wigxapwigxap Posts: 13

中国人拉个微信群或者QQ群什么的