Is this Ensage safe?

My account has banned from VAC.
Feeling blue now

Comments

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 883

Yeah its safe. there is no banned wave so far.

• bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 51

@Goldenfroze said:

But I got banned. What the hell :(

@bucminhdo said:

@Goldenfroze said:

did u use other software?

• RoxaSRoxaS Posts: 10

Banwave is coming !!

• xstrike1000xstrike1000 Posts: 28
    edited April 2017

Realy ? i always get only vac message box

@Goldenfroze said:

@bucminhdo said:

@Goldenfroze said:

did u use other software?

Nope, just only Ensage. :(

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,461

Ensage is Safe. How you get ban, if you even not Subscriber? where you play in lobby vs bots ? :doge:

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55

trust it, it have a pen

edited April 2017

@NeeDforKill said:
    Ensage is Safe. How you get ban, if you even not Subscriber? where you play in lobby vs bots ? :doge:

Lmao,U think Im poor? hope u're the next
    http://prntscr.com/f2gqwe

@JoyPink said:
    ensage is very very safe.

What if u got ban? and I dare u to say that.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,461
    edited April 2017

@bucminhdo написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Nope, i am not say you poor. It's almost not possible get a single ban with Ensage. I am using Ensage from 2013 and get only ban once, when Ensage not have Anti-Vac. Another Account i am using from 2015 year still alive, i playing everyday with Ensage.

Inot need to trust to "This ban reports", cos there is another hacks, and you can get easy Vac by client modificatios/sniffpackets/even if virus on pc will try to read or inject code into steam or dota you can get vac ban too.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@NeeDforKill said:

@bucminhdo написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Nope, i am not say you poor. It's almost not possible get a single ban with Ensage. I am using Ensage from 2013 and get only ban once, when Ensage not have Anti-Vac. Another Account i am using from 2015 year still alive, i playing everyday with Ensage.

Inot need to trust to "This ban reports", cos there is another hacks, and you can get easy Vac by client modificatios/sniffpackets/even if virus on pc will try to read or inject code into steam or dota you can get vac ban too.

Most likely he used Hake.me hahaha

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55

@Swamttert said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@bucminhdo написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Im subscriber of hake.me too, and it's funny that they said exactly in the same way about ensage.

@katkahs said:

@Swamttert said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@bucminhdo написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Im subscriber of hake.me too, and it's funny that they said exactly in the same way about ensage.

This guy is the first persion that reported a vac ban by far.
    Ensage has never been this safe ever. I'm using Ensage since sep 2015 and i didn't get a single ban.

• shaoren31shaoren31 Posts: 5

Well I have just be warn today by VAC. A steam message was sent to me and i have to check "read" box to close that message. Luckily I havent been baned yet, but getting scared :(
    Sorry if my english is not good enough.

• me too banned today

Sorry for trouble but vac don't ban single. It use ban wave. And even we have ensage anti vac. U don't want to use another software like cheat engine,hake.me etc...

After getting a notification. I no longer use ensage but this still happen :(

• eluanramos2eluanramos2 Posts: 9
    edited May 2017

im banned i cant play dota2 ,

Is there a way to unban the account? This make me too sad

@shaoren31 said:
    Is there a way to unban the account? This make me too sad

email them that this is an error.

• mkzmchmkzmch Posts: 9

I got VAC banned today too

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 127

yes sire me too :(((( i was doing good already. good items and lvl 27 damn :(

• RoxaSRoxaS Posts: 10

No hack is 100 % safe. I used Ensage for long time. I think it has at least 3 ban ware already.
    Hake has lower ban rate but it is bullshit compare to ensage.

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

Could this be related to your setting option used or reports from players? It's strange these bans don't come in waves and that some users never got banned .

• AyushAyush Posts: 337

I just got banned. :|

Renewed my subscription and cleared 2 matches of LP and boom ban by volvo

• aalismoaalismo Posts: 11

banned today feelsbadman :(

• aalismoaalismo Posts: 11

is there a way to remove a phone number from ranked match. i cant seem to remove it zzzZ says (Unknown error occurred during Phone Removal)

How the fuck can you get banned guys? In 2 years using it i never got banned ffs