script that shows last hit/deny counts?

I remember having such a script, it showed last hit and denies of everyone in a scoreboard. but cant find it. what was its name? anyone knows?

Tagged:

Comments

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,356

    @Hitter35 said:
    I remember having such a script, it showed last hit and denies of everyone in a scoreboard. but cant find it. what was its name? anyone knows?

    it's not possible anymore.

  • Hitter35Hitter35 Posts: 2

    yeah, it was about 2 years ago. I subscribed after 2 years, can I learn why its not possible anymore?

  • @Hitter35 maybe CompleteLastHitMarker ?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,356

    @Hitter35 said:
    yeah, it was about 2 years ago. I subscribed after 2 years, can I learn why its not possible anymore?

    because valve patched this information, and server not send it anymore

  • pac_enspac_ens Posts: 4
    edited February 8

    should be possible (stored in memory) because if you pay $$$ to valve for dota plus, it will display lh/dn count + compare with average. you can use cheat engine to scan it for pointer chains.

  • IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,021

    @pac_ens said:
    should be possible (stored in memory) because if you pay $$$ to valve for dota plus, it will display lh/dn count + compare with average. you can use cheat engine to scan it for pointer chains.

    What are u even talking about :fappa:

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!