Orders Blocker - Enable it and your account will be Protected from Ban

NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

Dear Customers, We inform you - our developer @IdcNoob released script Orders Blocker inside his O9K.Core . Script can block: Zoomhack, Orders Spam and Out of Screen Actions - It WORKS with ALL SCRIPTS!
This script blocks all suspicious and insecure functions/actions/orders.
With Order Blocker Enabled, you can Enable and use ALL scripts, but some of functions will not work - for example Arc Warden Auto Push. Functions like Auto SunStrike, Zeus Nimbus, Techie Auto Detonate will work or need to be fixed by thier developers.

For users who not care about account, you can customize what to block.
Ensage with Orders Blocker makes your account safe - but you need to know it's fair only for new created account wich used from 1 game with Orders Blocker, your account what you using Now, can be Already Flagged.

To Get Orders Blocker you need install O9K.Core

Comments

  • This is great, props to you guys. Where can I donate. This is huge

  • banned after banned hope this one works! great work! keep supporting you guys

  • @dragz2018 not sure how you get banned so quick, I have been banned but not as quick as you

  • i owned every game like 20+ kills

  • What scripts support order blocker? Divine Zeus, Sky, Clinkz support?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @madapollon said:

    What scripts support order blocker? Divine Zeus, Sky, Clinkz support?

    it support all scripts.

  • madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190
    edited October 2019

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @madapollon said:

    What scripts support order blocker? Divine Zeus, Sky, Clinkz support?

    it support all scripts.

    Slow down combos a must-have feature against a ban?
    or can not use?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @madapollon said:

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @madapollon said:

    What scripts support order blocker? Divine Zeus, Sky, Clinkz support?

    it support all scripts.

    Slow down combos a must-have feature against a ban?
    or can not use?

    slowdown combos + to safe

  • ampexampex Posts: 35
    edited October 2019

    its very great news(!), but what about Win7 customers? why admin even didnt say eta for fix?

  • thanks a lot !

  • I was banned even using order blocker with everything enabled

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @darkjbz1 said:

    I was banned even using order blocker with everything enabled

    if you not made clear account, after orders blocker was released, there is chance to get banned.

  • I only used a week on a new account, and got banned

  • lagearslagears Posts: 1
    edited November 2019

    I was banned only in 1 day and my account is not new my account is from 2013 and I have many items purchased use the o9 blocker and everything is not safe ensage

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @lagears said:
    I was banned only in 1 day and my account is not new my account is from 2013 and I have many items purchased use the o9 blocker and everything is not safe ensage

    Try to read again post.

  • banned after banned again

  • same here .... created a new account yesterday .. played 4 matches ... this morning ban =))) !

  • ensage is not safe anymore

  • How to fix after connected on the shell and doin demo heroes the dota is forcedly close??

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @Momonjahat2232 said:
    How to fix after connected on the shell and doin demo heroes the dota is forcedly close??

    it not works on Windows 7

  • nametod1enametod1e Posts: 13
    edited December 2019

    ensage detected, -2 acc

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @nametod1e said:
    ensage detected, -2 acc

    All assemblies what doing weird moves are detected. Zoomhack, out of screen orders( for example combo on invoker), multi unit scripts(arc warden)

    o9k.AIO, Baio have lowest chance to get banned. You can get banned by reports.

    If you want for sure be undected you need use only visual scripts.

  • 楼主是否可以标记一下现在可以安全使用的脚本,我已经被封掉5个账户了。

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,820

    @shuayouxi said:
    楼主是否可以标记一下现在可以安全使用的脚本,我已经被封掉5个账户了。

    目前,只有视觉脚本可以保证完全的安全性。

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!