which one is a reason of banned?

Comments

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 340

Actually im using all those assemblies but have not yet got banned, my routine is switching from 2 smurfs a day, i dont know i have been using my smurfs for 4months+ and still dont get banned

• AntipatikAntipatik Posts: 18

@anonymouse said:
    Actually im using all those assemblies but have not yet got banned, my routine is switching from 2 smurfs a day, i dont know i have been using my smurfs for 4months+ and still dont get banned

can you take a screenshot of the list of assemblies you use here?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 347

@Antipatik

You should be fine with those assemblies - the first thing I did when the OrdersBlocker was added was turn it all off and revert the ItemManager to the older version for the Recovery Abuse, still no ban.

• AntipatikAntipatik Posts: 18

@lolkhax said:
    @Antipatik

You should be fine with those assemblies - the first thing I did when the OrdersBlocker was added was turn it all off and revert the ItemManager to the older version for the Recovery Abuse, still no ban.

How much didd you play?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 347

@Antipatik said:

@lolkhax said:
    @Antipatik

How much didd you play?

3-10 games a day depending on how busy I am

• it must be Legion Commander script, its apparent if check replay ( Player perspective)