EnsageUI: Texture Pack (Updated 04.11.2017)

YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
edited January 2018 in Development

I've updated the EnsageUI texture pack with new items and abilities, i may of missed stuff if so let me know

How to use (for developers)?)

• Download the EnsageUI from download section.
  • Extract & copy the extracted folder to
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\materials (create the materials folder if it doesn't exist)
  • To get custom textures, write the in code similar to the following line: Textures.GetTexture("materials/ensage_ui/<folder_name>/<texture_name>.vmat")

Size of Textures

Screenshot for correct placement

Change log:

Loader automatically updates textures the from GitHub

From now on, I'm doing Texture updates.

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

EnsageUI: Texture Pack (Updated 02.11.2017)

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

EnsageUI: Texture Pack (Updated 04.11.2017)

• Guys i have no idea what is ensage UI can u explain it ? what does it benefit us ? whats the use of it ?

• i cant find link download ensage ui

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@gentmat said:
    Guys i have no idea what is ensage UI can u explain it ? what does it benefit us ? whats the use of it ?

@ucokkocok said:
    i cant find link download ensage ui

If you had of actually read the thread you would have seen "Loader automatically updates textures the from GitHub."

The UI contains all of the User Interface files (icons, images, etc.) that Ensage used to display textures in game. In the past users were required to download and place in the file path mentioned in the OP, but again - goes back to being able to read the thread.

• @lolkhax said:

@gentmat said:
    Guys i have no idea what is ensage UI can u explain it ? what does it benefit us ? whats the use of it ?

@ucokkocok said:
    i cant find link download ensage ui

If you had of actually read the thread you would have seen "Loader automatically updates textures the from GitHub."

The UI contains all of the User Interface files (icons, images, etc.) that Ensage used to display textures in game. In the past users were required to download and place in the file path mentioned in the OP, but again - goes back to being able to read the thread.

my bad,

• Yeah your bad, Say sorry now

• Page not found GitHub