Evader (Outdated)

Comments

• hi why armlet toogle is not working

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited June 2017

@iamdoublezack said:
    hi why armlet toogle is not working

If armlet is not working for someone, then please, check evader menu and tell if there is an armlet in abilities.

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

Please add the use of force staff. If they initiate us to use a shot on the fountain.

@madapollon said:
    Please add the use of force staff. If they initiate us to use a shot on the fountain.

It uses force staff.

• tokitoki Posts: 5
    edited June 2017

can u add a delay for puck's waning rift? This can waste the enemy's skills(like viper's ult, qop's shadow strike)

@toki said:
    can u add a delay for puck's waning rift? This can waste the enemy's skills(like viper's ult, qop's shadow strike)

What do u mean ? How u can "waste" someones skills with delayed silence ?

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

@IdcNoob said:

@toki said:

Bet he mean phase shift.

• tokitoki Posts: 5

@IdcNoob said:

@toki said:

sorry, I mean phase shift

@toki said:

@IdcNoob said:

@toki said:

sorry, I mean phase shift

Phase shift is already used after spell is casted, unless u are to close to enemy, then u just cant do it.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172
    edited July 2017

Anyway to add forcestaff ally if facing away from incoming stun :)

Also glimmer cape if ally below certain health percentage? :)

edited July 2017

@badbreath said:
    Anyway to add forcestaff ally if facing away from incoming stun :)

Also glimmer cape if ally below certain health percentage? :)

Force staff ally is dangerous, because he can suddenly turn around and then he will blame u for forcing him into enemies.

As for glimmer, i dont know, maybe.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

You can always turn force staff option off. I just want to sit near my allies with force staff, linkins,, lotus orb, glimmer cape, euls, and have your script auto support :1437lappa:

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited July 2017

Can you please check batrider lasso ? None of the counter spells seem to be working vs it.

Edit : In a real game settings, vs a super high mmr player with super fast hands. But usually with other heroes counter abilities like euls/manta/bkb etc works most of the time. It doesn't seem to work vs a few batriders i faced though.

• OlivaroOlivaro Posts: 12

Can you please add a few seconds block to canceling your spell if a channeling spell was automatically used.
    Also a few seconds block on breaking invisibility if an invisibility spell/item was automatically used.
    Can you please also turn off radiance and armlet when enemy is about to make illusions of you.
    Thanks.

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

What is best settings for armlet? idk why but something it works godly and something veeery bad

I made some changes to pathfinder, tell how it feels now :kappa:

• can you disable manta when void chronospheres?

@kappatalism said:
    can you disable manta when void chronospheres?

Why ? It can give u some time.

• demontronpcdemontronpc Posts: 19
    edited August 2017

good sc

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited August 2017

When I'm biting with pudge, with the script pudge pro, sometimes stops biting, I think it's for evading other heroes, what is the most viable option to avoid that?Since I seem to dodge skills that do not cancel their bite

@jeanvs80 said:
    When I'm biting with pudge, with the script pudge pro, sometimes stops biting, I think it's for evading other heroes, what is the most viable option to avoid that?Since I seem to dodge skills that do not cancel their bite

Disable cancel animation in settings.

@jeanvs80 said:

Actually i fixed it a bit, now with enabled cancel animation it will stop channeling only against stun abilities.

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Armlet auto toggle stopped working today. Anyone else?

edited August 2017

@klaretos said:
    Armlet auto toggle stopped working today. Anyone else?

It should work with core v. 704 and evader v. 31. There was some problems before that.

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

how can i reset all setting to defaul and install it like fresh new?

@Katsumi said:
    how can i reset all setting to defaul and install it like fresh new?

Delete Evader*.bin file in loader\Config\game\MenuConfig

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

When pudge hooking my hero just stop then i got hookd but it shows the movement activated. cn u update this. this wasn't like this before when pudge hook he just directly dodge it but now. just stop tried to move using right click but still wont move. it cause me to dead and my teammate just flaming. using dx9 btw

As makaniel said, lately, hero freezes sometimes instead of evading. For example during Kunka torrent hero stays in the middle and I cannot even move manually to evade.

• @klaretos said:
    As makaniel said, lately, hero freezes sometimes instead of evading. For example during Kunka torrent hero stays in the middle and I cannot even move manually to evade.

for now just disable the pathfinder.

@makaniel said:
    When pudge hooking my hero just stop then i got hookd but it shows the movement activated. cn u update this. this wasn't like this before when pudge hook he just directly dodge it but now. just stop tried to move using right click but still wont move. it cause me to dead and my teammate just flaming. using dx9 btw

@klaretos said:

Made some fixes to pathfinder.

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

It is possible for evader to cancel an auto attack to dodge for example a kunkka torrent, I was mid against it and as tinker hits slow. Or maybe at that moment evader had flaws as they point out, I do not know

@jeanvs80 said:
    It is possible for evader to cancel an auto attack to dodge for example a kunkka torrent, I was mid against it and as tinker hits slow. Or maybe at that moment evader had flaws as they point out, I do not know

Auto attack is always canceled by movement, so maybe it was old evader version.

• Dolche11Dolche11 Posts: 24

Armlet toogle working?

@Dolche11 said:
    Armlet toogle working?

Yes.

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

@IdcNoob said:

@Dolche11 said:
    Armlet toogle working?

Yes.

pls fix manta dodge by axe 1st. he uses manta but still gets 1st by axe

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

How to make default settings? I have wound settings of skills and now works not as it is necessary =)

@cac1 said:
    How to make default settings? I have wound settings of skills and now works not as it is necessary =)

https://www.ensage.io/discussion/comment/5880/#Comment_5880

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

https://www.ensage.io/discussion/comment/5880/#Comment_5880

Sps

• VacantVacant Posts: 99
    edited September 2017

Is it possible to add support for Monkey King's Tree Dance like so? Doesn't actually disjoint the projectile for targeted spells but I can still see it saving you.

http://s1.webmshare.com/PrPbq.webm

@Vacant said:
    Is it possible to add support for Monkey King's Tree Dance like so? Doesn't actually disjoint the projectile for targeted spells but I can still see it saving you.

Added, but im not sure how good it will be kappa

• VacantVacant Posts: 99
    edited September 2017

@IdcNoob said:

@Vacant said:

Added, but im not sure how good it will be kappa

Thanks! Did some testing and it actually works pretty well.

http://s1.webmshare.com/KD19A.webm kappa

edited October 2017

IdcNoob make please will support 2 and 3 skills for a dazzle

edited October 2017

@cac1 said:
    IdcNoob make please will support 2 and 3 skills for a dazzle

I cant really add these abilities in current evader, ill do it in reworked vision, but its not happening until "big" dota update.

• Can you please also add Chen ulti please after the big update?

@klaretos said:
    Can you please also add Chen ulti please after the big update?

Ill add as many as possible.

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited October 2017

I've noticed Lotus Orb isn't activated for many targeted abilities which can be mirrored/returned if activated.
    Even some ultimate's such as Lina's.
    Will you update all 'Unit Target' abilities to activate lotus orb please, thanks and great work!! Loving it so far, keep up the good work <3

• Hey IdcNoob,

Really love evader, I have a hopefully simple to implement request: Can there be an option for a small time after the enemy blinks or comes out of invis for disables to activate. Disabling them instantly after blink is very obvious, so I'd like the option to give the enemy half a second or so if they just blinked or came out of invis. All non-disables don't need thos though IMO

edited November 2017

Evader suddenly does not work for the last 2 days. Plz fix. Menu does not even appear.

• Guys, can someone answer if this is currently working? Still not appearing/functioning for me. since the last few days.