Evader (Outdated)

13»

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@klaretos said:
    Guys, can someone answer if this is currently working? Still not appearing/functioning for me. since the last few days.

Its working.

• Can you pls add nullifier dodge and dark willow stun dodge idcnoob?

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

please add that Morfling would use Attribute Shift as an armlet, and it would also be cool that he could use Attribute Shift and armlet

• Axe dodge with manta is broken btw

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

I had eul and glimmer. against burrowstrike (sand king) nothing helped.

@cac1 said:
    I had eul and glimmer. against burrowstrike (sand king) nothing helped.

Burrowsrike has no cast time, so pretty much nothing will help.

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

I was playing spirit breaker, I charge ShadowFiend, when I am about to reach him he uses raze, so evader stop my charge to try to dodge raze, and it ends up stopping my charge and getting razed anyway.
    Evader should stop the charge of Spirit breaker to try to avoid a spell, only if that spell is a stun, but if the spell is a nuke then don't stop the charge please.

and just for the info my HP on Spirit breaker was full, so i was not going to die from raze

and it happened multiple times during the game, it made me look so stupid

• im new to this entire ensage thing, but i noticed that (i believe its evader) that moves away from a chrono from enemy void, however it wont let me move just close enough to attack players inside without walking into it (it runs away!!) can this minrange from chrono be tweaked?

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@sneakyrhino1 said:
    im new to this entire ensage thing, but i noticed that (i believe its evader) that moves away from a chrono from enemy void, however it wont let me move just close enough to attack players inside without walking into it (it runs away!!) can this minrange from chrono be tweaked?

No i dont think so. maybe just to turn it off may be your best bet (turn off evander for chrono)

This evader is obsolete and will not be updated.
    Im making new one.

• @IdcNoob said:
    Im making new one.

ok! looking forward

• @IdcNoob said:
    Im making new one.

Hope you can add evade logic to summon units like tempest double. Thanks!

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited February 2018

IdcNoob, will you be making a paid Evader? Because if you do I FOR SURE will buy it :) I really want you to update all these stuff

@kappatalism said:
    IdcNoob, will you be making a paid Evader? Because if you do I FOR SURE will buy it :) I really want you to update all these stuff

Yes, new evader will be paid, since it requires a lot of work.

• @IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

I support ! , also if paid version can you add to specific dodge certain spells and not certain spells? would be good to choose from :)

thanks !

• @IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

Any ETA?

@kappatalism said:

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

Any ETA?

1 week (valve time) :kappa:

• galaktofgalaktof Posts: 41

need uptade ?

• galaktofgalaktof Posts: 41

@galaktof said:
    need uptade ?

7.10 after I guess some things don't work.

• gentmatgentmat Posts: 37

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

I will pay for it 100% . as evader is the best script in ensage . a lot of time evader put u in trouble but then i customized it as i wanted turned off many things . i guess the paid version will be much better . but i can tell u . evader is my only used script

• InabilityInability Posts: 34

Would pay 100% !
    This is the one and only script I truly feel would be amazing/beneficial to have a paid version.
    At least for my own personal use of Ensage <3 _ <3

You're a god @IdcNoob

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

This works really well. I haven't been pudge hooked since I installed it. Occasionally when running it dodges something into their team and they get me but i think that's to be expected.

• sgtslicksgtslick Posts: 13

can we try it before we pay?

@sgtslick said:
    can we try it before we pay?

This evader is free. Paid one https://www.ensage.io/discussion/1710/o9k-evader and yes, you can try it before buying.

IdcNoob How to make the hero do not walk away from the arrow or hook? And did I use only items?

• EftimisEftimis Posts: 11

this evade not work. Updated?

@Eftimis said:

As u can see in title its outdated, however it should work.
    Also you can use o9k.evader instead.

• EftimisEftimis Posts: 11

@IdcNoob said:

@Eftimis said:

As u can see in title its outdated, however it should work.
    Also you can use o9k.evader instead.

o9k.evader Expensive price..

"Ignore counter ifinvisible" -- not work ! Please do it.

Top right on the screen disappeared an inscription which showed that patchfinder and evader active

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@cac1 said:
    Top right on the screen disappeared an inscription which showed that patchfinder and evader active

Probably because ensage need update.

need update

@cac1 said:
    need update

Wait for core update or use o9k.evader.

• @IdcNoob 7.20 can u fix it? :gaben: sorry my english I'm chinese FeelsBadMan

• @IdcNoob I mean, new skills like AM and more Do you know what I say? :1437lappa: thx

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob 7.20 can u fix it? :gaben: sorry my english I'm chinese FeelsBadMan

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob I mean, new skills like AM and more Do you know what I say? :1437lappa: thx

This assembly will not be updated. If u want new spells use o9k.evader.

• @IdcNoob said:

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob 7.20 can u fix it? :gaben: sorry my english I'm chinese FeelsBadMan

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob I mean, new skills like AM and more Do you know what I say? :1437lappa: thx

This assembly will not be updated. If u want new spells use o9k.evader.

bad news :roto2:

• How do I switch off tower evade? While diving under tower my hero seems to try and avoid any help?

• exortexort Posts: 14

Armrlet toggler not working!