Ability.Core

MoonesMoones Posts: 328
edited September 2017 in Assemblies

Description

I am using this library for my assemblies, this thread is meant to inform you about its capabilities.

Modules

Click to see all Ability.Modules

Supported Items

Mjollnir

CastingLogic

• owner must be in attack range of the enemy
  • owner must be attackable

MaskOfMadness

CastingLogic

• enemy must be in attack range of owner
  • enemy must be attackable

SolarCrest / MedallionOfCourage

CastingLogic

• enemy must be in attack range of owner
  • enemy must be attackable¨

Orchid / Bloodthorn

CastingLogic

• enemy must not be silenced already
  • enemy must not be disabled
  • if owner is visible to enemy then the range is set to 650 otherwise its set to 300

Necronomicon

This item will not be automatically used in fight but assembly will control necro units

AbyssalBlade

PhaseBoots

I am adding more items depending on your feedback and assemblies Im currently working on.

Feel free to provide a feedback!

Comments

• how about orchid? :)

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328
    edited September 2017

@Jaytheman100 said:
    how about orchid? :)

Thanks, added orchid as well as bloodthorn!

• How about support for all owned creeps

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:
    How about support for all owned creeps

Ability.Modules already have that feature, I just need to add all spells from creeps to be supported.

• @Moones said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

Ability.Modules already have that feature, I just need to add all spells from creeps to be supported.

Sorry, my bad I was referring to them using spells with logic.

Could you maybe create a module for creep control specifically, which offers advanced behaviour options I.e use spells on locked target unless the hero is attacked by hero x ( so that if we are attacked by a hard carry or eulsed by Lina Stuns will instead be used to save the hero etc. I know this is asking for much but shouldn't be much your logic than your old Naga Lua Script ( I still love that thing btw any chance you semi-port it as ability.naga?)

edited September 2017

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

@Moones said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

Could you maybe create a module for creep control specifically, which offers advanced behaviour options I.e use spells on locked target unless the hero is attacked by hero x ( so that if we are attacked by a hard carry or eulsed by Lina Stuns will instead be used to save the hero etc. I know this is asking for much but shouldn't be much your logic than your old Naga Lua Script ( I still love that thing btw any chance you semi-port it as ability.naga?)

Hi, and thank you for suggestions!

After I finish things for current modules, then I will decide what ill do next, it will most likely be next hero module, most likely not for NagaSiren as we already have assembly for it, my priority is to make modules for heroes that do not have any assembly made yet and to focus on logic for that specific hero.

Eventually I wanna port some of general hero module features into separated assemblies, including creep controller. But I cant focus on it now when the current modules are still buggy/not finished yet.

• @Moones said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

@Moones said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

After I finish things for current modules, then I will decide what ill do next, it will most likely be next hero module, most likely not for NagaSiren as we already have assembly for it, my priority is to make modules for heroes that do not have any assembly made yet and to focus on logic for that specific hero.

Eventually I wanna port some of general hero module features into separated assemblies, including creep controller. But I cant focus on it now when the current modules are still buggy/not finished yet.

Your Naga script > ZAIO's, just my opionion though.

Wouldn't it make sense to have the creep controller separated from Heroes from the beginning? I.e if one your teammates shares control over his Lonedruid the creep controller could take charge etc. Or if you go for Dual Necro, or teammates share control over their units etc.

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

@Moones said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

@Moones said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

Your Naga script > ZAIO's, just my opionion though.

Wouldn't it make sense to have the creep controller separated from Heroes from the beginning? I.e if one your teammates shares control over his Lonedruid the creep controller could take charge etc. Or if you go for Dual Necro, or teammates share control over their units etc.

It would make sense, but it requires me to do some rewriting which takes time, thats why I dont wanna spend time on it yet, until the other modules are fixed.

• how do i fix that please.

@ownagepranks said:
    how do i fix that please.

Thank you for report, did some fixes, hopefully should not occur again.

• how to delete core? its bugged, cant do it from ensage UI

• nvm managed