EnchantressPlus

YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
edited October 2017 in Assemblies

Please Use Together With Him UnitsControlPlus

Features:

* Full Combo for Enchantress in Good Logic.
* Added Auto Natures Attendants.
* Linken Breaker.
* Target: Lock and Default.

Video:

GitHub

Donate Bitcoins: 19AGLdKm5Qv5fPwJCpsvCYkDWTZzGs1XZF
Donate Ethereum: 0x7efc61cc5D86F216157D8c8093FEc3caA039643B
Donator: @klaretos = $24, NameHidden = $30

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited September 2017

Please Use Together With Him UnitsControlPlus
    https://streamable.com/7i9tz

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Hahaha thank you Dude - this is so beast!

I'm 5-0 with Enchantress :y: I was wondering if you could please add Heaven's Halberd to the item rotation. The stats it gives are epic and work really well with the hero. Thank you again for more ez wins.

Update 01.10.2017
    * Added Item Heavens Halberd.
    * Added Linken Breaker Item Heavens Halberd.
    * Improved Impetus. (now Creeps will not be Agro)

@lolkhax said:
    I'm 5-0 with Enchantress :y: I was wondering if you could please add Heaven's Halberd to the item rotation. The stats it gives are epic and work really well with the hero. Thank you again for more ez wins.

done

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

@lolkhax said:

What mmr u play her?

What mmr u play her?

I was playing on my 3k+

• TimeTime Posts: 27

Can you add AUTO E for when she combos into a fight? or add a slider when for E to activate

@Time said:
    Can you add AUTO E for when she combos into a fight? or add a slider when for E to activate

okey

edited October 2017

Update 03.10.2017
    * Added Linken Breaker Use Only From Range (disabled by default). (Use only from the Range and do not use another Ability) https://streamable.com/efwuu
    * Improved Linken Breaker (Linkens Sphere, AntiMage Spell Shield). (Significant improvement for Linken Breaker, now there will never be a failure)
    * Improved Impetus.

https://streamable.com/ufbza

@Time said:

done

Thanks for the updates Boss

• TimeTime Posts: 27

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update 03.10.2017
    * Added Linken Breaker Use Only From Range (disabled by default). (Use only from the Range and do not use another Ability) https://streamable.com/efwuu
    * Improved Linken Breaker (Linkens Sphere, AntiMage Spell Shield). (Significant improvement for Linken Breaker, now there will never be a failure)
    * Improved Impetus.

https://streamable.com/ufbza

Thank you for the update!! <3

• vcferrovcferro Posts: 18

what build do u use?

@vcferro said:
    what build do u use?

You can pretty much buy anything on her and it'll be good, which makes her an awesome pick. Hardest part is knowing which jungle creeps to dominate (https://www.reddit.com/r/learndota2/comments/2y13cd/heres_a_list_of_neutral_creeps_stats_and_abilities/)

The next thing is knowing when to fight with your team and when to split push/push push. Sooner you get your team on the same page the easier it is to win.

Max Q followed by E with levels in ULT as they're available. Talents are dependent on what is going on in the game.

I normally go boots and tangos, I buy the chicken too cos, well it's dota after all. Phase boots then dragon lance are pretty much all you need to get by, say if your supports aren't supporting or no one picked a support cos "enchant is support" :klappa: you play support/pusher, if your teammates aren't Gronks you play core/pusher

It's always good to buy the items that are supported by the assembly as they'll be used in the combo, but say they're countered by true sight you can buy necro (which works really really well). If you need a slow you can buy skadi, attack speed mjollnir, needing to follow up as they have an escape? buy blink. Enchantress is much the same as Earth Shaker in the way they're both so versatile with a pair of boots and a 2k gold item, try different tactics and items builds

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

There is a bug with impetus. When you are chasing enemy and enemy is at max distance of your attack range, it will not activate impetus until you get just a little bit closer.

@badbreath said:
    There is a bug with impetus. When you are chasing enemy and enemy is at max distance of your attack range, it will not activate impetus until you get just a little bit closer.

I will check it

• @badbreath said:

same here

• Hi! Great assembly!! Anyways just wanted to ask why my enchanted creeps keeps following me, is there a feature like you can lock an enemy with the creeps and they target the locked target and not follow my hero? Or maybe theres a setting that I am missing.

• @anonymouse said:
    Hi! Great assembly!! Anyways just wanted to ask why my enchanted creeps keeps following me, is there a feature like you can lock an enemy with the creeps and they target the locked target and not follow my hero? Or maybe theres a setting that I am missing.

Check if you have YEE's creep control or ZAIO script enabled. They both have follow modes that could be stuck ON in your case.

• @klaretos said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi! Great assembly!! Anyways just wanted to ask why my enchanted creeps keeps following me, is there a feature like you can lock an enemy with the creeps and they target the locked target and not follow my hero? Or maybe theres a setting that I am missing.

Check if you have YEE's creep control or ZAIO script enabled. They both have follow modes that could be stuck ON in your case.

Thank you! Zaio was the problem! Thanks!

• @YEEEEEEE master, are you planning to put a lock mode for the controlled creeps? Separate from the enchantres combo? It would be nice it controlled creeps will aim back line supports while main hero will aim another. Thanks!

@anonymouse said:
    @YEEEEEEE master, are you planning to put a lock mode for the controlled creeps? Separate from the enchantres combo? It would be nice it controlled creeps will aim back line supports while main hero will aim another. Thanks!

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you.
    I think you need this. https://www.ensage.io/discussion/1111

• @anonymouse said:
    @YEEEEEEE master, are you planning to put a lock mode for the controlled creeps? Separate from the enchantres combo? It would be nice it controlled creeps will aim back line supports while main hero will aim another. Thanks!

You can do this already with YEEE's UnitControlPlus. It has lock mode and is an awesome script that also auto uses creep skills. Just run Enchantress+UnitcontrolPlus. Btw, Blue Ogre would be nice to autocast Frost Armor on allies.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Any news on the Impetus fix?

• :(

edited November 2017

@badbreath said:
    :(

I never forget my users!
    Sorry for the fact that the update lasted so long I just could not leave other projects and fix this problem.
    My update is ready.
    Added a lot of features.

• Nice :)

• :)

edited November 2017

Update 10.11.2017 (V2.0.0.0)

• Added Item Blink Dagger, Spirit Vessel, Urn Of Shadows and Nullifier.
    • Added Linken Breaker Item Nullifier.
    • Added Drawing Target Selector Type.
    • Added Abilities Radius.
    • Added Auto Kill Steal.
    • Added Drawing Damage Calculation.
    • Added Orbwalker Different Mode.
    • Improved Linken Breaker.
    • Improved Logic Combo.
    • Improved Others.
    • Fixed Bugs.
  • Nice! gonna try it right now!

• Working amazing!! I think you meant "Distance Mode" not different mode. Just one tiny small small thing: when she casts enchant on enemy the next immediate attack doesn't use impetus :)

good job!

• BlackmanBlackman Posts: 18
    edited December 2017

Del

• could control units

• Suggestion for what I believe would be a quick update, but excellent feature.

Have another toggle, being a stop command to prevent right click/Impetus for while HasModifier("modifier_item_blade_mail_reflect").

Currently your implementation only takes place whilst holding combo key. But preventing right click would be brill too.

Greater Implementation: Have a slider for enemy health (E.g. If less than X% or Y health allow right click despite BladeMail being active).

This is just the cherry on the top of your already amazing script.
    Really appreciate your amazing work,
    gj @YEEEEEEE.