Clinkz

Can someone make clinkz assembly?

Tagged:

Comments

• How do I find Ability.old ?It does not show in assemblies.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363
    edited October 2017

Thanks for sharing Dude

EDIT: There is a compiling error that is fixed by amending a reference to Diffusal Blade. Other than that they work well.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited November 2017

@lolkhax said:

Thanks for sharing Dude

EDIT: There is a compiling error that is fixed by amending a reference to Diffusal Blade. Other than that they work well.

Sry, will update when i will have free time, not really into e# and dota.
    edit1: idk if it works, can you test it please?

• @Jerffelly said:

@lolkhax said:

Thanks for sharing Dude

Hey it's work well. Good job!

• samsahsamsah Posts: 28

ACtually, in my case, when in combo mode he randomly shoots at creeps not at heroes I have to focus him on heroes to shoot correctly. Also, is it possible to have 2 combos ? one normal mode which is the existing one, and an additional one where he uses his ulti right away before combowing ? thx

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

@Jerffelly said:

@lolkhax said:

Thanks for sharing Dude

Dark Willow add to database

• @samsah said:
    ACtually, in my case, when in combo mode he randomly shoots at creeps not at heroes I have to focus him on heroes to shoot correctly.

can't help never had such problem, maybe you have same hotkey for combo and creep lasthiting? ....

@samsah said:
    Also, is it possible to have 2 combos ? one normal mode which is the existing one, and an additional one where he uses his ulti right away before combowing ? thx

Upd, added.

• NyanNyan Posts: 20

@Jerffelly said:

@samsah said:
    ACtually, in my case, when in combo mode he randomly shoots at creeps not at heroes I have to focus him on heroes to shoot correctly.

can't help never had such problem, maybe you have same hotkey for combo and creep lasthiting? ....

@samsah said:
    Also, is it possible to have 2 combos ? one normal mode which is the existing one, and an additional one where he uses his ulti right away before combowing ? thx

Upd, added.

Hello. Can u please update ur script like this -> https://github.com/NyaaaN/Ensage/tree/master/Clinkz

(Just i added nullifier)