UI Suggestion

DizzDizz Posts: 47

How easy/difficult would it be to HIGHLIGHT if we accidently have key conflicts with assemblies. I know i could manually go in and do it but sometimes when i am configuring assemblies on the fly, it would be nice if ensage could say "key conflict" or show in another colour if it has another function.

Also im aware that you can overide key functions in ensage but thats not the same as telling us which keys are being doubled up.

does that make sense and would anyone else find that useful?

Tagged:

Comments

• octocatoctocat Posts: 10

Sounds useful to me!

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@Dizz said:
    How easy/difficult would it be to HIGHLIGHT if we accidently have key conflicts with assemblies. I know i could manually go in and do it but sometimes when i am configuring assemblies on the fly, it would be nice if ensage could say "key conflict" or show in another colour if it has another function.

Also im aware that you can overide key functions in ensage but thats not the same as telling us which keys are being doubled up.

does that make sense and would anyone else find that useful?

Hey, this is deffinitely possible. Some sort of key manager would have to be implemented in the menu, it would monitor all the key binds and would let user know in case assembly key was pressed or you bind key that other assembly already uses and so on.
    Thank you for the suggestion we will keep it in mind ;)

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

FeelsGoodMan