Forum Structure

JetJet Posts: 171

Could we possibly get a better forum structure anytime soon? With assembly categories and such, because it's starting to look like a mess FeelsBadMan

Tagged:

Comments

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

+1 this forum looks so casual im not even reading anything here skipping over all once per day

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

+

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

True. A subforum with Heroes scripts, with Utility scripts etc. In this case it just looks everything in confusion
    Non-sub and sub are making thread that doesnt matter anything with scritps etc

• octocatoctocat Posts: 10

Plebs should probably learn to not tag requests with "assembly", but well people.

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

octocat....you make a valid point but this relies on everyone using the TAG system correctly...which they arent (including me). Sub forums AND the tag system would be even better, no?

• octocatoctocat Posts: 10

Well I don't know if you read the announcements, but the whole idea by the staff is to have a self progressing forum. The last forum had a really big problems with tons of nested sub-forums nobody used, especially in the foreign sections. Personally I'd give the people a chance to learn before forcing old structures again.

Also zynox decided against a sub only forum iirc, since the last one only had nsfw stuff and ripped lol accounts.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@Jet said:
    Could we possibly get a better forum structure anytime soon? With assembly categories and such, because it's starting to look like a mess FeelsBadMan

Hey, thank you for your feedback, i understand your concern, but its exactly as octocat said, we would like people to try using this tag system as we believe that with time it can lead to much better forum experience.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Jet написал:

Please read
    https://www.ensage.io/discussion/16/understanding-the-tag-system

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Can a function be implemented so when people are making a thread it can detect words like 'help', 'problem' etc and then suggest they add those as tags? Other wise just need a help section and then this one can remain the same to be honest.