Orbwalk (Combo and Push) should kill Illusions, Wards, etc.

NaqoyqatsiNaqoyqatsi Posts: 6
edited November 2017 in Development

Sometimes I'm super feed and I would kill the illusions even before they reach me and start attacking my hero but I'm too distracted to bother and payin attentions to the ilusions that I forget to manually attack the illusions to clean them off.
Why wouldn't combo key also clean the Illusions, Rasta Wards, etc? It's so lame to manually press A and click on it I just want to spacebar to win

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Wrong section, and seems to be the wrong game for you if all you wanna do is press spacebar to win. I'm not surprised sometimes you are super feed.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@Naqoyqatsi said:
    Sometimes I'm super feed and I would kill the illusions even before they reach me and start attacking my hero but I'm too distracted to bother and payin attentions to the ilusions that I forget to manually attack the illusions to clean them off.
    Why wouldn't combo key also clean the Illusions, Rasta Wards, etc? It's so lame to manually press A and click on it I just want to spacebar to win

Better have other key for it, so you can choose yourself whether you wanna chase enemy and combo on them, or attack illusions and other units. You can suggest it in thread of the assembly you want it in.

@lolkhax said:
    Wrong section, and seems to be the wrong game for you if all you wanna do is press spacebar to win. I'm not surprised sometimes you are super feed.

Its not that wrong as this is related to most assemblies. I actually like the idea of holding one key and just moving your cursor where you wanna go, that way you can still use your brain to position yourself and let the script do the dirty work.

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited November 2017

Ensage sdk orbwalker would just need a function to attack illiusions and wards.
    Then you can create your own "attack all illusions/wards" Key. like we have a farm or push key :)