Payment method permata bank/atm bersama

naufnauf Posts: 4

so i tried to get 1 month subscription but always fail, is it because im using bca mbanking? i tried to insert the virtual account number through transfer "antar bank" and fail then i tried using bca virtual account and still fail it always show as invalid virtual account number and btw i know permata bank code number too that is (013) so if you think i forgot to put the code then you wrong. i hope a moderator from indonesia can help me thanks

(sorry if my english is bad)

Comments

• it also happens to me, I am from Indonesia, I use the method of payment of permata bank/atm bersama also can not be processed. What should I do ?

• naufnauf Posts: 4

help...

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

try using bitcoins
    https://localbitcoins.com/

the smallest payment to buy btc from indonesia is 1.000.000 idr while we only need to pay 139.153.62 idr to pay ensage so i think im not gonna use that.. any other method maybe?????

i mean with 1.000.000 idr we get 0.010434 btc but to pay ensage we only need 0.00146461 btc or 139.153.62 idr so the remaining btc will go to waste

• @nauf said:
    i mean with 1.000.000 idr we get 0.010434 btc but to pay ensage we only need 0.00146461 btc or 139.153.62 idr so the remaining btc will go to waste

hey nauf
    You can chat personally to me if you want to use bitcoin with the right amount. For Indonesia, I know the website to avoid as you say. I have subscribed using bitcoin, but if compared to using the method you mean, there will be a price difference of 50,000 idr. Sorry for my really bad English