A few suggestions..

Can u plz make the "start dota 2" button in dashboard run steam also if it isnt running. I like the whole tag system but it is a mess, Can we have the categories like the previous forum to keep things tidy like (heroes, utility, suggestions, discussion, matchmaking etc )

Comments

• ObiXahObiXah Posts: 15

@brothercreed said:
    Can u plz make the "start dota 2" button in dashboard run steam also if it isnt running. I like the whole tag system but it is a mess, Can we have the categories like the previous forum to keep things tidy like (heroes, utility, suggestions, discussion, matchmaking etc )

Totally agree, we need sub-forums.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@brothercreed said:

Hello, thank you for your suggestions!
    Im adding the start steam on our list. The other one we cannot accept as we intend this forum to work on the Tag System