The best hero to raise mmr with ensage?

Suggest what hero to use for raise the mmr tq for advance :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Skywrath Mage

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@acapla said:
    Suggest what hero to use for raise the mmr tq for advance :)

1k+-skywrath
    2k+-skywrath
    3k+-zeus ,arc warden,( many people do smart pick from 3.2k so i guess skywrath wouldn't be that effective , but still usable in matches )
    3.7k+-Pudge, zeus
    4.2k+- zeus, pudge, necro(script not that good on necro but still usable but need to apply brain and take other factors)

never been 4.7k plus so donno unless what works our best,

Note:- i am not taking into consideration of your skill, map awareness and etc.. i am assuming urs is as good as mine
    and also do not judge my recommendation based on 2-3 matches try out on a whole around 5-7 matches am
    sure u will win at the least 4/7....
    Good Luck To You

• Tq for advice. Good to see you. I try it later :)

• 5k- Tinker pudge

@makaniel said:
    5k- Tinker pudge

Nope Tinker didnt sustain in 3k itself script has some bugs ,no way 5k

• for you mate mine got reach 6k because of tinker and pudge maybe i've got some micro skills . but the script didnt have problem either bugs tho

@makaniel said:
    for you mate mine got reach 6k because of tinker and pudge maybe i've got some micro skills . but the script didnt have problem either bugs tho

nope no way with tinker sript .... show me some proof

@makaniel said:
    for you mate mine got reach 6k because of tinker and pudge maybe i've got some micro skills . but the script didnt have problem either bugs tho

dude u dont even have a subscription u cant even play ranked stop spamming here

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95
    edited December 2017

i've been subscriber here 4 months wiat me then ill subscribe now

• lol