authentication failed pls help

anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

My isp is blocking my connection to ensage, I noticed this because every site that is unfamiliar with my isp gives me a recaptcha to proceed, but with ensage app, its doesnt authenticate me and I cant log in, whats the bypass for this?

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

In settings you can see API and Data server, you can try to eneter it in browser and done your captcha

• @NeeDforKill said:
    In settings you can see API and Data server, you can try to eneter it in browser and done your captcha

where do you see settings exactly, i cant bypass the login page because isp is using cloudflare captcha, if i try to put my authentication key it does not go through because my isp is using captcha for apps.

• okay i tried using vpn to bypass the login page, and i put the api and data server in browser, captcha shows and i finished captcha. but it still wont log me in.

• @NeeDforKill said:

I think cloudflare is blocking my ip from accessing ensage api, tried putting the api and data server in browser, I fished captcha and still wont log me in.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@anonymouse написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

I think cloudflare is blocking my ip from accessing ensage api, tried putting the api and data server in browser, I fished captcha and still wont log me in.

Create a ticket https://www.ensage.io/tickets