Is Ensage Safe? Help pls

rushan23xrushan23x Posts: 16
edited December 2017 in General

Is Ensage Safe? i think steam will be crash if i use Daily

Help pls any Opinion

Tagged:

Comments

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

been using it since the first year came out on the old website and when it was free and had no problems at all...i do reccomend subscribing though its cheap and i guess youll have more fun playing ranked games and winning with the scripts. on the other hand, give it a try on a smurf ive seen people getting banned instantly so do it on a smurf after a month or 2 you could switch to a main acc.

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

I play with scripts for about a year on the main account, there are no problems.
    Do not abuse the Evader and AutoDisable script, or the chance of a successful evasion is 15-20%.
    And also, do not abuse TinkerPLUS much

and do not enable it in the "Disable Ennola Kill" - risk to ban

• i've been using this script for bout 2 years just dont use auto hex auto silence like that because it too obvious and pretty sure they're know you're using script . recommend to you to use abillity # jungle plus beaware

• ahh but i dont know how to subscribe because im just 14yrs old now im finding Free unlimited Cheat in dota

@rushan23x said:
    ahh but i dont know how to subscribe because im just 14yrs old now im finding Free unlimited Cheat in dota

in the lobby you can play an unlimited number of games.
    FACEIT - abuse it))

• are you sure?

• can you recommend any Cheat in 32bit or 64 with no Game limits pls

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@rushan23x said:
    can you recommend any Cheat in 32bit or 64 with no Game limits pls

there are none mate...nowadays people invest a lot of effort and time into this kind of things and i think they should be rewarded with a sub, i recommend you to achieve good scores at school and ask your parents to gift you some money so you can buy a sub and enjoy ensage fully.

• is Ensage safe in Steam i think if i use daily my steam account will banned?

@rushan23x said:
    is Ensage safe in Steam i think if i use daily my steam account will banned?

I play 5-15 games a day, during the year, no problems

• ahh ok ty