May I know which scripts are the updated and the latest available around here?

jccy91jccy91 Posts: 14

I know I sound lazy but may I know which scripts are working and updated ones as I realized not all the scripts here are working and still waiting for updates right? I think it would be a great help if we have a list of which are working and which are not and still waiting for updates. (Apology for the english)

Tagged:

Comments

• +1

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

What means scripts waiting for updates? They 95% works, but some scripts, have some bugs.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@NeeDforKill said:
    What means scripts waiting for updates? They 95% works, but some scripts, have some bugs.

Like, what's the last update in the assembly..
    If it works or not without testing it etc

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Swamttert написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Like, what's the last update in the assembly..
    If it works or not without testing it etc

Some of those function is in https://www.ensage.io/database , you can see when script was updated or it's even new.

• jccy91jccy91 Posts: 14

Thanks @NeeDforKill, but for example as I can see like VAPER is a newer version than ZAIO but not sure whether is ZAIO still usable or just stick with VAPER, something like this. Like the Morphling Annihilation ulti is still in the old version and has yet received any updates, so maybe a label or clear description explaining the changelog or something would be great