SDK OUT OF DATE

eehjay01eehjay01 Posts: 51

Please Fix. Assemblies/script that Completely tied to SDK it not using any items when in Combo. Like YEEEE's script and Jerfelly 's script.

Tagged:

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

This should be fixed

• Still no update?. admin??.

• @eehjay01 said:
    Still no update?. admin??.

@NeeDforKill ???? working on it?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

It already fixed

• @NeeDforKill said:
    It already fixed

When? i tried it again yesterday and still not working..

For me it using items. Reinstall your Ensage

• @NeeDforKill said:

Done.. But still not working the way it use to.. I figure it out anyway. I need to reload the assembly everytime a have new item for it to work in combo.. But i guessed it is just temporary solution. Kinda hustle reloading the assembly everytime a have a new item..

@eehjay01 написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Done.. But still not working the way it use to.. I figure it out anyway. I need to reload the assembly everytime a have new item for it to work in combo.. But i guessed it is just temporary solution. Kinda hustle reloading the assembly everytime a have a new item..

It's very strange. Try Invoker script and buy eul , it must show you euls combo without reload, same in itemmanager when you buy item.

• @NeeDforKill said:

@eehjay01 написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

It's very strange. Try Invoker script and buy eul , it must show you euls combo without reload, same in itemmanager when you buy item.

ive recently came through realize i have 2 menus 1 which is the old one and another better looking one which i think is the new SDK.. Is this causing old assembly not to inject properly? ..

nope it's not affect on old assemblies.