Ensage is not safe now

bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87
edited January 2018 in General

I dont know why I get Ban from VAC.
I just use some tools like DotaMapPlus, Items Manager, Body BockCreep, and Main Ensage Function.
I aslo Enable Enola Logging too. But seems Ensage is risky rightnow
Sad sad sad

Comments

• When did you get banned? and can you still play? I saw people with 15 VAC bans and they can still play tho

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

Always with the same account, 0 ban even by manual report hahaha

• @JoyPink said:
    This is your second band in the last 9 Months right? I wonder how you get your ban since i lost 0 Accounts while you lost 2...

Yup, this is the second time I got ban. I dont know why? that why I post this topic.

• @TheGreatest said:
    When did you get banned? and can you still play? I saw people with 15 VAC bans and they can still play tho

How the heck you can play with VAC? Cant find match even u play Normal la ~.~
    I've just got this today, so that why I posted here ~.~

• @bucminhdo said:

@TheGreatest said:
    When did you get banned? and can you still play? I saw people with 15 VAC bans and they can still play tho

I watch "Dota wtf" all the time and they featured a game with a cheating huskar. They looked at his profile and he had 15 VAC bans. thats why im very confused

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@TheGreatest said:

@bucminhdo said:

@TheGreatest said:

I watch "Dota wtf" all the time and they featured a game with a cheating huskar. They looked at his profile and he had 15 VAC bans. thats why im very confused

Yeha i saw that too, but probably it was a VAC bug or idk
    If they ban you can't escape.
    Or he get banned in 15 games lel

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

Please do not confuse the real VAC BAN against the error of the VAC when trying to find a game. (restart steam/PC can fix it)

• Ensage is completely safe,there is no chance of getting banned unless you disable ennola.