FPS

Any tip to boost up FPS while using Ensage? With out it, my FPS goes to 120-130. With Ensage, it goes down 30 to 40 FPS..

Tagged:

Comments

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

screenshot ur enabled scripts

• termindtermind Posts: 29

@Samplaer said:

@Samplaer said:

is there any of this script causing my FPS drop?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@termind said:

@Samplaer said:

More likely an issue with your PC, you also have to understand there is going to be a loss of fps using Ensage.

@lolkhax said:

@termind said:

@Samplaer said:

More likely an issue with your PC, you also have to understand there is going to be a loss of fps using Ensage.

how's your FPS? Is it 30 to 40?
    This is my Rig btw

turn off scripts that you do not use.
    disable:
    -exptracker
    -junglescan
    -courierowner

scripts that consume a lot of FPS:
    -visioncontrol(10-15 fps)
    -junglescan(10-15 fps)
    -visiblebyenemy(15-20 fps)
    -beawareplus(5-10 fps)
    -overlayinformation(5-10 fps)
    -dotamapplus(5-10 fps)

because they scan the map for particles and scan the heroes for items and use spells

these are the scripts I use. After a year of using ensage came to the conclusion that this is the most optimal selection with a minimum loss of fps.

without ensage 120+(maximum visual effects configure)
    with 80-90

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363
    edited January 2018

@termind said:

@lolkhax said:

@termind said:

@Samplaer said:

This is my Rig btw

I run 120 (capped?) without Ensage, with Ensage I get between 95 and 110. I also use 90% of the assemblies you have in your screen shot (also enabled like yours with exception of the hero assemblies, I enable/disable as I play the hero), though there are some that are redundant such as mana bars, as you're using overlay information - stuff like that. My rig is also almost 3 years old (i3-4460, GTX970, 8GB RAM etc.) running Windows 7. I imagine the OS/state of the system also impact your FPS.

ofc + > @lolkhax said:

@termind said:

@lolkhax said:

@termind said:

@Samplaer said:

This is my Rig btw

I run 120 (capped?) without Ensage, with Ensage I get between 95 and 110. I also use 90% of the assemblies you have in your screen shot (also enabled like yours with exception of the hero assemblies, I enable/disable as I play the hero), though there are some that are redundant such as mana bars, as you're using overlay information - stuff like that. My rig is also almost 3 years old (i3-4460, GTX970, 8GB RAM etc.) running Windows 7. I imagine the OS/state of the system also impact your FPS.

manabars I like more. And I also prefer to use zoomhack instead of dotamapplus. But it seems in the new version of the ensage zoomhack is already built in, but it does not matter, manabar and zumhak do not consume almost fps

and lately I'm less and less liking the evader, because he interrupts the chanelling spells trying to evade minor spells, and also hinders during the orbwalker when the opponent has 5% hp left 1 hit, and evader assigns my hero to avoiding Starstorm

and reconfigure it every game for every spell I'm lazy.
    It would be nice if you added some sort of priorities and a button to disable the evader during chanelling of the spells

@lolkhax said:

@termind said:

@lolkhax said:

@termind said:

@Samplaer said:

This is my Rig btw

yeah, I think my os (win10) could be one possible cause..

@Samplaer said:
    these are the scripts I use. After a year of using ensage came to the conclusion that this is the most optimal selection with a minimum loss of fps.

with 80-90

@Samplaer said:

with 80-90

I now have your set of script, same thing. Must be my OS.. Are you using Win10 or Win7?

disable scripts> @termind said:

@Samplaer said:

with 80-90

@Samplaer said:

with 80-90

I now have your set of script, same thing. Must be my OS.. Are you using Win10 or Win7?

• Hmm so far im using this, and have stable FPS at 80 - 95 FeelsGoodMan

• @wewen93 说道:
    Hmm so far im using this, and have stable FPS at 80 - 95 FeelsGoodMan

Where did you find this "Stable FPS" option? And by the way can anyone tell me what does "Enable Ennola Logging" do?shoule I turn on it?

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@FortVent said:

@wewen93 说道:

Where did you find this "Stable FPS" option? And by the way can anyone tell me what does "Enable Ennola Logging" do?shoule I turn on it?

DO NOT MOVE THAT OPTION LEAVE IT AS DEFFAULT SHOULD BE ON , For some reason when i mess with ennola i get banned so dont eve TOUCH IT if you dont want problems. ennola is a feature designed by zynox and dev team that analize vac mdules and detects when there is a new release of them so we can be warned for every Vac updates.

• @peritajejeje 说道:

@FortVent said:

@wewen93 说道:

DO NOT MOVE THAT OPTION LEAVE IT AS DEFFAULT SHOULD BE ON , For some reason when i mess with ennola i get banned so dont eve TOUCH IT if you dont want problems. ennola is a feature designed by zynox and dev team that analize vac mdules and detects when there is a new release of them so we can be warned for every Vac updates.

Thanks mate! you just saved my ass~

@FortVent said:

@wewen93 说道:

you do not have to listen to me, but this list is enough to have an advantage in the game and have a stable fps

@Samplaer said:

@FortVent said:

@wewen93 说道:

you do not have to listen to me, but this list is enough to have an advantage in the game and have a stable fps

its all good now. I reset my windows 10 to factory. Change my Monitor\TV.. I'm now at 80 to 90 FPS..