someone got rid of dagon KS?? cant find it!

Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

Hi anyone noticed that there is no a dagon ks anymore?

Tagged:

Comments

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

yeah a ton of assemblies suddenly disapearing. SURELY doesn't have ANYTHING to do with paid assemblies right?

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

dagon reload? its here

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@Samplaer said:
    dagon reload? its here

nope there is not bro...can we install it locally please? if you know how give me share a light...thanks!

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@rayuki написал:
    yeah a ton of assemblies suddenly disapearing. SURELY doesn't have ANYTHING to do with paid assemblies right?

Nope there is not cos paid scripts , i clear db from old,bad coded, bugs assemblies

edited January 2018

I back it. But you need to know, it outdated af, and not will be updated anymore it Using old Ensage.common , so if smth will change it will work not correctly.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@NeeDforKill said:
    I back it. But you need to know, it outdated af, and not will be updated anymore it Using old Ensage.common , so if smth will change it will work not correctly.

hey man so you saying there is no dagon ks anymore?

@peritajejeje написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

hey man so you saying there is no dagon ks anymore?

I back this script, you can continue use it.

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@NeeDforKill What happened to Ability# ? Please Keep that .