Divine.BeAware

18910111214»

Comments

• Reset my trial please

• can it use together with o9khudandevader?

• why i didn't see item and skill this day is it patch update?

• aisi760aisi760 Posts: 1

why i didn't see item and skill this day is it patch update?

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Soon fix

edited March 2020
  • Not working? only general settings shows up

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited April 2020

damn this works really well!

edited April 2020

hey yeee, i am having some problems :( i was using your divine skywrathplus and divine be aware, my skywrath keeps moving randomly
    when i press the combo button

edited April 2020

and this one too

when i hit the combo key using your divine skywrath mage, there's a huge delay

• pingupingu Posts: 14

reset my trial sir pls

@pingu said:
    reset my trial sir pls

Done

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited May 2020

haven't bought this yet but i have some suggestions :4head: (will buy it after my trial runs out)

• can you add tp scroll (and it's cooldown) to the item panel ?
    • can you add an option to enlarge the tp scroll icon beside the hero ? this is because the hero icon (built in from dota) is bigger than the actualy tp scroll icon (overlay)
    • can you add an option for item/spell overlay on your own hero ? it may be useful for some situations
    • can you add an option to disable true sight vision under tower ? it's kinda pointless, because you would already know.
    • can you add an option to make the true sight vision icon smaller ? it's kinda large and obstructs a lot of other stuff

please implement these ! i hope i can buy this amazing assembly asap ! from trying it out it seems super optimized and has a shitton of features, and you really do seem to care :klappa: thanks and keep up the great work.