Subscription and paid assamblies

SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

As far as I understand, ensage is an engine providing the ability to inject scripts into the DotA,
 by itself without the scripts ensage is useless for the player, so why do we pay for a subscription in the ensage monthly,
 and not for scripts? Until that time, the scripts were free, and it was worth buying a subscription,
 but now developers of scripts have started to issue paid scripts which we do not get paying for using ensage.
 Admins, once you want to make out of the ensage commercial site, so why should this site be paid for by subscribers and not by developers who earn on selling their scripts?
 Or why not reduce the subscription price in the ensage? I, as a subscriber, count my expenses on the game,
 and I think that it is not right to spend $ 25 per cheat for 1 month (I understand that this script will remain with me forever)
 BUT there will be also other paid scripts ... it's sad to pay $ 10 a month and understand that you play with non-quality scripts,
 if earlier there was a hope for their improvement, now this hope has become paid, thank you.

I do not mind what the developers earned on their work, but we also pay subscribers for "something" at $ 10 a month, and this is something - not optimized scripts. And if they are optimized and brought to mind, then they are already considered paid ...

Comments

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

I do agree with you but i reckon that everyone deserves to be rewarded by their work, you dont know devs sometimes spends countless hours just trying to get something right just so you can activate something and ks everyone on the game.... on the other hand i reckon and give out my opinion that maybe reducing ensage at 5$a motnh fee and reducing assemblies to 5 aswell more people will move to paid scripts and more people will join the community.

Simple logic i think 15 bucks for a script i do not know if it will work the next month is worth yet....been waiting for techies one so i can make up my mind about it.

• wait i had a question is this only a dota 2 script?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@laurislauris написал:
    wait i had a question is this only a dota 2 script?

yes

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited January 2018

Bla bla bla, You pay for site, for hosting, to devs who update site, to guys who working on loader, to guys who working on sdk, to guys who maintence our anti-vac ennola.

You think they must work for you - for free or what?
    Why you can't understand in 2013 -2015 year Ensage was for Zynox hobby, he was dota 2 player, he even not have on start donation link or after 2 years he put donation link.
    Same for the devs As i know all our devs not more active dota 2 players, most part even not play in dota 2 anymore. So only one motivator is MONEY.

You really think if we lose somehow big part of our subs who paymoney every month - Ensage will continue work?

All people need money to live. You think our admins spend 3 hours for week to Ensage ? or they all rich ppl?- nope Ensage is not hobby anymore - Ensage provide good service and get money for this.