Rubick Rage Paid

Comments

• TuesdayTuesday Posts: 6
    edited June 2018

What does the red cursor toggle thing do? the thing between use and closest.
    EDIT:
    Its' also stealing spells that are already on cooldown, burrow-strike, lucent beam, etc. looks kinda bad.
    This plays a lot better than the old setup though some documentation would be nice

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@Tuesday said:
    What does the red cursor toggle thing do? the thing between use and closest.
    EDIT:
    Its' also stealing spells that are already on cooldown, burrow-strike, lucent beam, etc. looks kinda bad.
    This plays a lot better than the old setup though some documentation would be nice

It enable/disable custom target selector (configs for selector in right, like 'closest')

And its doesnt steal spells on CD. I think it maybe happens if enemy cast 2 spells fast and needed spell lost with ping/hero rotation.

Version 2.1.0.0 Released

-Fix orbwalker lagging
    -Auto spellsteal now doesnt break invisibility and doesnt steal if enemy dont see you
    -Added docs
    -Fixed menu text

Version 2.1.1.0

-Fixed Pudge Rot steal
    -Fixed Small Bugs
    -Added Spell support for Dark Willow Q
    -Added Spell support for Dark Willow W
    -Added Spell support for Dark Willow E

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

Hey if you dont mind resetting my trial. I used it 15 minutes before the dota update and now Ensage is down so I never got chance to use the script Thanks same goes for YEEE script aswell.

Trials Reseted

@nastypie said:
    Hey if you dont mind resetting my trial. I used it 15 minutes before the dota update and now Ensage is down so I never got chance to use the script Thanks same goes for YEEE script aswell.

A Possible Bug: When stealing Spirit Breaker's Q and charging a enemy with it. It will steal the enemy spell your charging in the process stopping you from finishing the spell.

@nastypie said:
    A Possible Bug: When stealing Spirit Breaker's Q and charging a enemy with it. It will steal the enemy spell your charging in the process stopping you from finishing the spell.

Ok, will fix it

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31

it stills teals rot from pudge even when disabled (not always but rare times not sure why)

@pango1337 said:
    it stills teals rot from pudge even when disabled (not always but rare times not sure why)

Will check this pudge again :1437lappa:

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

description link is dead not sure what this exactly does so idk if i should buy or not

Price reduced to $10

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@SirLimon said:

Price reduced to $10

What does this script do ?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@myzone said:

@SirLimon said:

Price reduced to $10

Makes you a Boss with Rubick - I tested the last version, and it was quick as. I bought it when the price dropped to $10 and had played a couple of games in the new version which has the documentation added. The only trouble with playing Rubick is being able to afford the items that work best with the assembly, while still warding and purchasing all the utility for the team.

@lolkhax said:

@myzone said:

@SirLimon said:

Price reduced to $10

Makes you a Boss with Rubick - I tested the last version, and it was quick as. I bought it when the price dropped to $10 and had played a couple of games in the new version which has the documentation added. The only trouble with playing Rubick is being able to afford the items that work best with the assembly, while still warding and purchasing all the utility for the team.

This is correct 100% of the way. If you have trouble farming in general with dota 2 or problems with multi-tasking doing too many things at once. I wouldn't recommend playing with Rubick or getting this script. It won't make you better.

ReLaunch

Now updated for Rage Core and got many new features and improvements (read first post)

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Something is up with the assembly, it will run all the way from top lane to bot lane to steal Bristleback's Quill Spray. (It does it for just about every hero, I let it go to see what was going on and it got to bot rune and Skywraith casted something anddddd it changed direction and ran all the way back to top)

@lolkhax said:
    Something is up with the assembly, it will run all the way from top lane to bot lane to steal Bristleback's Quill Spray. (It does it for just about every hero, I let it go to see what was going on and it got to bot rune and Skywraith casted something anddddd it changed direction and ran all the way back to top)

Should be fixed

• death1213death1213 Posts: 51

there is no combo mode key for this script?? i cant find it

@death1213 said:
    there is no combo mode key for this script?? i cant find it

Rage Core -> Orbwalker

• good day can you reset trial for me i want to try i love you script i bought your invoker and techies thanks.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

По настройкам как обычно. Сами догадайтесь.

• gonymastergonymaster Posts: 16
    edited August 2018

into the game
    the game is crash

• can u here me?

• Grimstrokes abilities need adding asap <3 _ <3
    gj Sir

• @SirLimon can you update the trial?

Можешь обновить пробный день? чтобы попробовать обновленную версию

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited October 2018

Broken as fuck , steal wrong spells, dont steal many spells.
    Spam spellsteal on heros where is nothing to steal. ( spectre )

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@JoyEnoshima said:
    Broken as fuck , steal wrong spells, dont steal many spells.
    Spam spellsteal on heros where is nothing to steal. ( spectre )

Yea the same happens to me, when I press the combo key which I changed multiple times and tried on rage core.

Steals unecessary spells and doesn't combo at all.

Please update this script.

By the way console was spamming errors I guess, I don't remember exactly now, but will post screenshots here soon, if it helps.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@SirLimon can you tell me any ETA for this script fix?

• Refreshers orb needs adding - script thinks abilities are still on cool-down therefore won't steal etc..

Main combo "use spells" icons do not have an icon it's just a a grey box so it's not clear wtf it's talking about. I'm presuming Rubicks 'Q' and 'W' though. - not that it works.......

Not using any stolen abilities, I'm having to use this in conjunction with a free script - the irony...

this script is only good for stealing spells and it even gets the wrong spell on some occasions! Some spells aren't even on the list. Yet it will still steal them too..........

And I agree this script need fixing asap... it's not even using abilities.

Seriously regretting purchasing would not recommend to anyone in current state!

Will update post on/if fix

• I bought it yesterday, so bad that it did not work

Currently script is under updating for new core. Soon will work again

• Сир Лимон - плиз верни рубена , я только на нём и катаю

• SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

is script fixed ? @SirLimon

• @SirLimon PLEASE fixed script FeelsBadMan

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

soon

Sorry for long wait, after Lasthit Rage update, this script will get update too.

• @NeeDforKill said:
    Sorry for long wait, after Lasthit Rage update, this script will get update too.

I just really, really appreciate that you've shared this info. Thank you! :)

• SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

@NeeDforKill Can we have a date or something ? Not sure how "after Lasthit Rage update" information is usefull, since we have no idead when "Lasthit Rage" will be updated ?

• очень ждууууу :gaben:

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited November 2018

Doesn't even appear anymore after core update. Some kind of joke..

EDIT:
    Just noticed that all rage scripts but LastHit failed to compile...... so instead we've been given... oh wait, no sorry. WE HAVE PAID, for an almost unusable last hit script and the other paid rage scripts un-available. GREAT! :facepalm:

How long is this bs going to last. Like.. genuine question. - Any Time Frame??? ......

Reworked

Soon will be update docs it RageScripts.pro

Also report any bugs and leave feedbacks

• The script sill doesn't seem to be showing up for me. Am I doing something wrong or is this still broken/unavailable?

• Mine is broken too! :(

• почему в списке способностей не отображаются ультимейты противников? why can not steal ultimates?

• Are there any manual how to one key this script? i have no idea. I have to mannually cast the spell after rubick steal it.

• what is the FORCE option for? and the HIT option?

• igodlikeigodlike Posts: 8
    edited January 2019

edit

• khoa899khoa899 Posts: 30

not showing in menu

@khoa899 said:
    not showing in menu

are you sure you have installed Rage Core?