Something broke? Update 7.08

genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 90
edited February 2018 in General

I think something in the orb walker might have broken...

Now when you go to do any action that requires the orbwalker, ie.) Last Hitting creeps, Deny's, Attacking Enemy hero it will randomly stop your action mid way and just cancel the action then continue working as normal. This makes the already horrible last hitting script even worse. As well as attacking heros, canceling an auto every now and then whenever it chooses.

This is occurring while having the key pressed down. So for example say my farming key is set to "v" im holding down v while my hero is moving around following my mouse (as it did before) but would make a hard stop anytime it needs to grab a cs/deny and then continues working as normal. Now it will work the same way except sometimes it will completely stop the action of last hitting (randomly, even when tempting to do it, then just restarts again)

As for the hero action its the same thing, say my keybind to hit the hero (and nothing else) is set to space bar, I press space bar it sticks on the enemy hero and then it will randomly cancel autos then keep going, in exchange for a move command sometimes or just sometimes for nothing at all.

Even when standing dead still with the cursor over the target it will still cancel autos

edit: this is especially horrendous if the target is moving, either away/towards you. Before when pressing whatever key it used to AA-Move with relative ease and now it will straight up cancel autos attempting to last hit/hit in general

Tagged:

Comments

• Uninstalled all assemblies, did a restart, and a reinstall. Used the ensage sdk only while disabling/removing everything else and still the same issue persisted even with stock options ect..

• up

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

New patch broke some core stuff. Probably will be fixed soonish.

• the same here...

• @beminee on the subject i got a trial for your new paid Assembly and it doesn't work either. Let alone pop up on the list once downloaded/installed.

@genjiakp said:
    @beminee on the subject i got a trial for your new paid Assembly and it doesn't work either. Let alone pop up on the list once downloaded/installed.

Try to reinstall assembly.

• @beminee Does nothing, I've already reinstalled for all these other issues. and also hard reinstalled and redownloaded everything. there isnt even a page for it explaining what its supposed to do. It also doesn't show up under plug ins when you go to check whats installed and what isnt

@genjiakp said:
    @beminee Does nothing, I've already reinstalled for all these other issues. and also hard reinstalled and redownloaded everything. there isnt even a page for it explaining what its supposed to do. It also doesn't show up under plug ins when you go to check whats installed and what isnt

There's just no way it doesn't load up even though you are choosing one of the supported heroes. https://www.ensage.io/discussion/comment/10392