Lifetime subscription

katkahskatkahs Posts: 55
edited April 2017 in General

Well, it will be nice if you will make a lifetime subscription on ensage loader or smth like that, like a lot of cheatmakers do (examp. x22). I think that provide ability to make a strong community. Not only for dota (in future).

Comments

• octocatoctocat Posts: 10

Lifetime subscriptions are a pretty bad idea, either the creator or customer usually ends up getting scammed. Especially with a small hack like Ensage the monthly income is really required for Zynox.

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55

@octocat said:
    Lifetime subscriptions are a pretty bad idea, either the creator or customer usually ends up getting scammed. Especially with a small hack like Ensage the monthly income is really required for Zynox.

Well, no prob. but anyway I think it's one-sided view. For example I'm buying subscription every week cause idk will I have time on next week to play and lifetime subscription makes life easier for me. What about money - 100$ it's ~8,25 month of 1 week subscription, it's very unlikely that most users will be use cheat for that term.