Only a few scripts are loading ingame now .. happened out of the blue after a couple months

briandevbriandev Posts: 10

https://pastebin.com/hn8MK20U is my loading log.

Yes, I noticed the System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Divine.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

I have installed ensage completly from scratch twice and still get that error (also tried installing in a different location).

Things I have tried:
Restarting PC
Reinstall ensage
Reinstall OS
Reinstall Dota 2
Upgrade graphic drivers

Nothing works the same 5 assemblies will load for me and nothing more.
Couriur Master, Spacebar to farm, Evader, and Ability#

I literally played all day yesterday, completly fine, and today I can't get it to work properly.

Tagged:

Comments

• I am missing assemblies that don't depend on Divine.Core so that isn't the only issue

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

10:48:54 | FATAL | System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Divine.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Divine.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Delete BeAwarePro, Delete Divine.Core, Delete Divine.Aware from your all profiles.
    Close Ensage.
    Start Ensage and add back Divine.Core and Divine.Aware

• @NeeDforKill said:
    10:48:54 | FATAL | System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Divine.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Divine.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Delete BeAwarePro, Delete Divine.Core, Delete Divine.Aware from your all profiles.
    Close Ensage.
    Start Ensage and add back Divine.Core and Divine.Aware

Thanks. that worked