hello

hkndmrhkndmr Posts: 6
edited February 2018 in Help

also please add another payment choose for turkey paypal is doenst work

Comments

• I heard about that since I have a friend in Turkey. Just use bitcoin dude.

• i dont have bitcoin account or lite coins i cant Play with paypal or visa , mastercard is it possible only cripto coins i know but is not fair for turks :(

• It's your government's fault for banning PayPal :roto2:

• fuck our government's i dont care xD
    i wanna just use ensage im rich but i didnt use yet xD

• Do you have something like Paysafe in Turkey?

• we have paysafecard but also its doesnt work if we received from turkey also tryed i tryed cherry credits. no way dude ;( fuck sake

• LastDragonLastDragon Posts: 82
    edited February 2018

Okay so, go to your local kiosk or supermarket and buy a Paysafe in the range of 20-25 euros, or the Lira equivalent of it. Then you can use a website such as VirWoX to exchange currencies. Let me know if you require help with this procedure.

Keep in mind that a lower amount won't work because the VirWoX minimal exchange amount is around 15 euros, they don't bother with anything lower than that. And yes, it should work perfectly fine in Turkey. I'm from Greece and our regulations are almost as bad as Turkey's, with the same Paysafe restrictions, and it still works for me.

• thank u so much for interest dude ill try

• Remember that you need to exchange EUR to SLL, and then SLL to BTC. The rates aren't too bad.

• i am from turkey tooo ... Mate use cherrycredits . Sign up to website . And charge cherries into account by using credit card . And go ensage store, choose cherry credits as payment option . And proceed to end ... Done .

• @freepirate said:
    i am from turkey tooo ... Mate use cherrycredits . Sign up to website . And charge cherries into account by using credit card . And go ensage store, choose cherry credits as payment option . And proceed to end ... Done .

Banks often decline transactions to foreign companies unless you call them yourself and confirm it. For many people this is just needlessly complicated.