Windranger script?

crispincrispin Posts: 21

Is there a good windrunner script? I've tried the ZAIO and the WRannihilation and they just don't work well. - for me at least, maybe I am not setting them up properly, but the shackle / powershot never works and the power shot killsteal is next to never

Comments

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@crispin said:
    Is there a good windrunner script? I've tried the ZAIO and the WRannihilation and they just don't work well. - for me at least, maybe I am not setting them up properly, but the shackle / powershot never works and the power shot killsteal is next to never

Wrong section to ask questions mate :) And no, at the moment there is no good working script for WR. All current scripts for her are not working properly.

• Kind of a hard hero to get right, not to mention she's kinda useless above 3k

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31
    edited March 2018

@LastDragon said:
    Kind of a hard hero to get right, not to mention she's kinda useless above 3k

idk why you think so, i often run wr support / pos4 in upper 5ks and if utilized correctly its actually insane, just play similar to how egm played it during alliance days. you have a somewhat reliable stun early/mid game, evasion as a support with a good magic nuke and ultimate that lets you run down supports among other things. sure you may run into problems where you are somewhat underleveled and cant really level up W but it still gives vision/destroys trees so nobody can juke you in sidelanes etc.

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31
    edited March 2018

double post sry

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

You can still use ZAIO which has wind runner. You just need to turn off orbwalk in ZAIO. Everything else works.