RecoveryFast (By Akuros)

akurosakuros Posts: 22
edited March 2018 in Assemblies

** Hello community ** :amk:
first my English is not very good :1437lappa:
share with you my RecoveryFast (By Akuros)
is a utility to drop the elements that modify the values of (HP, Mana)
the logistics of this just thought about releasing the supported articles, that modify this said to use in situations of recovery
very useful for situations where time is money
for example, healing with a bottle
fast mana recharge with storm
recharge the man with tinker, etc.
Supports all the heroes!,

good I leave you some videos of example

Items supported so far
belt_of_strength",
ethereal_blade",
ultimate_scepter",
aether_lens",
octarine_core",
mystic_Staff",
cyclone",
sheepstick",
veil_of_discord",
point_booster",
energy_booster",
vitality_booster",
null_talisman",
power_treads",
glimmer_cape",
necronomicon",
necronomicon_2",
necronomicon_3",
orchid",
lotus_orb",
soul_booster",
bloodstone",
sphere",
ultimate_orb",
meteor_hammer",
staff_of_wizardry",
blade_of_alacrity",
ogre_axe",
magic_wand",
bloodthorn",
oblivion_Staff",
dagon_5",
dagon_4",
dagon_3",
dagon_2",
dagon",
magic_stick",
band_of_elvenskin",
mantle",

then I will update for more items!

https://github.com/akuros123/EnsageAkuros

Comments

• marvynn02marvynn02 Posts: 14

Good job :gaben:

• So we have ItemManager, right? which has the same function + AutoSwap when Shrine .What is the essence of the second video? Or is it Auto use bottle? So after all and this there is

Так ведь у нас есть ItemManager? в котором есть такая же функция + автосвап при шрайне. А в чем суть второго видео? Или это Авто использование бутылки? Так ведь и это есть

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

ещё прожатие солринга создай отдельно йопт. Челик платные скрипты просто так сильно пилить хочет. Вот и не ознакомился с имеющими скриптами, и запилит скрипт который будет лежать на просторах енсаги просто так и через месяц его просто удалят.

• akurosakuros Posts: 22

@Tehnoscorpion said:
    So we have ItemManager, right? which has the same function + AutoSwap when Shrine .What is the essence of the second video? Or is it Auto use bottle? So after all and this there is

Так ведь у нас есть ItemManager? в котором есть такая же функция + автосвап при шрайне. А в чем суть второго видео? Или это Авто использование бутылки? Так ведь и это есть

maybe yes, but item manager does not work for me in particular,
    and this works differently since it recognizes the items that modify hp and mana and releases them,

@Midn said:
    ещё прожатие солринга создай отдельно йопт. Челик платные скрипты просто так сильно пилить хочет. Вот и не ознакомился с имеющими скриптами, и запилит скрипт который будет лежать на просторах енсаги просто так и через месяц его просто удалят.

Sorry bro but I do not understand Russian :(

edited March 2018

NEW UPDATE
    new vision of menu*
    new speed*
    new items*
    "item_heart",
    "item_guardian_greaves",
    "item_ghost",
    "item_reaver",
    "item_robe",
    "item_rod_of_atos",
    "item_ancient_janggo",

• "item_ancient_janggo",--Drum of Endurance

@Tehnoscorpion said:
    "item_ancient_janggo",--Drum of Endurance

yeah it supports it

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Good stuff! It functions like the old recovery abuse (dropping items without the consumable effect). I'll be using this now! Thanks Dude

• aadi392aadi392 Posts: 2

from where to install

@aadi392 said:
    from where to install

It hasn't been added to the Database as of yet - to install it, click on the "?" on the loader, click on the "Install MSBuild" button (2nd last). Once MSBuild has installed - copy the main repository link (https://github.com/akuros123/EnsageAkuros), right click on the assembly listing in the profile tab of Ensage and click "Add Local Assembly". Paste the link in the top box and press Enter. It will populate a list of assemblies you're able to install - select RecoveryFast. In the bottom section of the "Add Local Assembly" page you'll have to select what "type" (category) you want Ensage to install RecoveryFast as, select "Utility" and then click "Add". It will add it (looks like it's thinking/not responding) - once it looks like its' refreshed, click on another tab ("Profiles" for example) and RecoveryFast will be there ready to enable.

@akuros - Would it be possible for you to (PLEASE!) add a function for the pressing, and holding of a key - to execute the dropping and picking up of items? (E.g. I have it set to "T", I press and hold T - the items drop and I regain mana/hp. I release T to pick my items back up and continue on my way)

• nice

• captain199xcaptain199x Posts: 11
    edited November 2018

how can i install this assembly? @akuros

• how can i install this assembly? @akuros