Supported Items To Break Linkens Sphere:

Supported Items To Break Anti-Mage Spell Shield:

Menu
https://streamable.com/32hmr

Don't Use Same Hotkey As Ensage.SDK -> Orbwalker -> Combo -> Key

Install

Tagged:

Comments

• A couple of days ago noticed your scripts in the DataBase, decided to check URSA, there was a delay between pressing the skill and blink

Пару дней назад заметил твои скрипты в DataBase, решил чекнуть урсу, была задержка между прожатием скила и блинком

• For me it doenst use blink @ all. No error in the console but got everything checked. There also is a weird delay between auto attacks. it hits 2 or 3 times then pauses runs around the target and starts hitting again?

• It's okay now, don't worry. Probably my last conflict with something else arose

Сейчас все хорошо, не беспокойся. Наверно у меня вчера конфликты с чем-то еще возникали

• the script was fine just a problem if i be full item and have abysall ursa wont use it idk why every other things works fine

• It's a nice assembly.
    But I still have some improvement suggestion.
    The buff of Overpower(OP) should be checked before reusing in combo
    So that Ursa can do 12 hits using combo when OP buff already and OP skill in cd

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@mrxonacid said:
    the script was fine just a problem if i be full item and have abysall ursa wont use it idk why every other things works fine

It should have used abysall, you can send me match id or gif when that happening so i can try figuring it out.

@momoensage said:
    It's a nice assembly.
    But I still have some improvement suggestion.
    The buff of Overpower(OP) should be checked before reusing in combo
    So that Ursa can do 12 hits using combo when OP buff already and OP skill in cd

there was already check for that, send specific information when that happening, match id, gif ....,

Anyways did some fixes, and rewrite. Now should be way more configurable. (haven't finished yet by adding more options)

https://streamable.com/32hmr

• @Jerffelly

perfect after the recent update!!! Great developer

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

@Jerffelly This assembly is great, do you think it would be possible to put an option to stop orbwalking if target is stunned? Saw that on another assembly and it's especially great for Ursa burst damage with abyssal casted soon as you blink in.

• ffffffameffffffame Posts: 5
    edited May 2019

t