CRASHING

crispincrispin Posts: 21

crashing during loading eevery game

Tagged:

Comments

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

What assemblies are you using?
    Also try unloading assemblies in picking phase and when you spawn on map press f5 and tell me if helps. Unload hot key you can bind in loader settings.

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

I have tried over and over disabled assembly and one by one. Still crashing everygame on startup. Is not happening to anyone else? It started today after the latest patch to dota

• samsahsamsah Posts: 28

It's happening to me too I think it's ensage that needs updating, we'll see.. It's not looking good overall anw with all the bans going on, you really don't want to use ensage right now before it all clears up.. So don't be hasty.

I don't mind a ban? It's a free to play game. Ban away!

lol I see your point, but people paying for ensage and trying to grind MMR for months do get pissed after a 10 years ban suddenly popping on their profile :p

@samsah said:
    lol I see your point, but people paying for ensage and trying to grind MMR for months do get pissed after a 10 years ban suddenly popping on their profile :p

lol mmr means nothing - it's a special badge to show how much time you've wasted playing video games online. hahaha

@crispin said:

@samsah said:

lol mmr means nothing - it's a special badge to show how much time you've wasted playing video games online. hahaha

To you (and I agree) but to the dota community it's the meaning of life :)