LOW FPS

SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

I already post a comment in similar topic made by another user but noone replayed !

I don't want to bother you with my pc spec but it's good enough to run dota 1080p everything maxed out on constant 170-190 fps.

• First problem is, when i start ensage with dota, my fps drop to 45-60 and it stays like that for the whole game.

• Second problem is crashing. Sometimes 10 times per game, sometimes 2 or 3, but dota crashes in almost every single game.

It is unplayable !

I have tried running dota from ensage launcher with DX11 and DX9 and it's pretty much the same. Crashing is still there, low fps is still there, the only difference is, DX9 gives 5-10 more fps.

Also i tried low resolution and all settings to low, still the same !

Assemblies i use are : ZeusPLUS (YEEEEEEE) and Evader (IdcNoob), i have tried with and without assemblies, nothing changes.

One thing i noticed, in most cases it crashes when few big spells are casted in the same time ( teamfights). When it crash i need to close dota through task menager ( to end task ) coz dota is still running in the background but it's not responding and i cant switch to it.

If there is a way to provide more info, via logs or smth, please let me know. I just bought a subscription and i'm already sick of this crashing and unplayable fps.

Thank you !

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited April 2018

Console Errors
    during the fall of FPS

• SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Console Errors
    during the fall of FPS

Sorry i didn't quite understand you.

I should enable console and do what ?
    Take a screenshot of it and upload it here ?
    Do i need to play full game and take a screenshot after the game ends, or i can take a ss as soon as i start dota ?

My fps is low from the start to the end of the game. It's not about fps drops, it's constant 35-40 fps, never goes to 170 fps like i have when i play without ensage.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@SizeBG said:

go TeamViewer
    https://discord.gg/2eTv6gf

• ShasarazadeShasarazade Posts: 4
    edited May 2018

sooo..was it fixed? how'd u do it?
    i'm using SuperAxe and Zeusplus atm, huge drop during clash

• SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

@Shasarazade
    Nope, i have not. I did changed my thermal paste on CPU, and it runs a bit better since that. But it's more likely to be a "bad ensage optimization" since it has a huge impact on CPU, to the point it's overheating my CPU that has aftermarket AIR cooler. That's why thermal paste helped a little bit.
    As i said before the difference between when playing dota with and without Ensage is around 70 fps in my case.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@SizeBG said:
    @Shasarazade
    Nope, i have not. I did changed my thermal paste on CPU, and it runs a bit better since that. But it's more likely to be a "bad ensage optimization" since it has a huge impact on CPU, to the point it's overheating my CPU that has aftermarket AIR cooler. That's why thermal paste helped a little bit.
    As i said before the difference between when playing dota with and without Ensage is around 70 fps in my case.

"bad script optimization" without scripts Ensage eat 0.1% cpu in dota 2 process. Some of scripts have really bad optimization, some of them writed by guys who just learn how to code. That's one of the reason why we launch paid scripts, you can try paid scripts for free trial one day and check your fps. Obv some of the scripts even paid, have a huge match calculations what will drop some fps for sure.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited May 2018

There is one thing, idk if its ensage caused what makes these 30-40 constant fps for some users.
    I have found this out myself, and this have helped most of users, some of them haven't reply'd but
    anyways you can try it yourself.

So what you need to do is to reset steam and dota 2 settings. Use batch files from here: https://github.com/AveYo/D-OPTIMIZER

Download these batch files and launch as administrator, then do what it says. (+ restart pc)
    After doing this, try to launch dota with ensage and check how fps changes (hopefully).

Then replay back if it helped.

• jinzojinzo Posts: 11
    edited May 2018

@Jerffelly said:
    There is one thing, idk if its ensage caused what makes these 30-40 constant fps for some users.
    I have found this out myself, and this have helped most of users, some of them haven't reply'd but

So what you need to do is to reset steam and dota 2 settings. Use batch files from here: https://github.com/AveYo/D-OPTIMIZER

Download these batch files and launch as administrator, then do what it says. (+ restart pc)
    After doing this, try to launch dota with ensage and check how fps changes (hopefully).

This shit did nothing but reset all my hotkeys. Lost a game because of this.... waste of time

• TuesdayTuesday Posts: 6

@jinzo said:

@Jerffelly said:

This shit did nothing but reset all my hotkeys. Lost a game because of this.... waste of time

feel free to not use it m8

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited May 2018

@jinzo said:

@Jerffelly said:

It literally says " reset ". for me it helped, for some other members from here also.
    It was meant to help @SizeBG because what he said is same as my problem was.
    For example you just come here and wrote it didnt help you at all, well first of all you havent described your problem.