Safe to use ?

Hey guys ive been using ensage for a while , but after reading the cheat detector thing i stopped using it , is it safe to use now ? and what to use ?

Tagged:

Comments

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95
    edited April 2018

developers seems quiet. dont know why. this might be the last journey of script lul

• @makaniel said:
    developers seems quiet. dont know why. this might be the last journey of script lul

yeah guess so i check the fourm everyday , nothing

• StiflerStifler Posts: 38

A lot of ppl did not received bans, so it is not "Auto" ban.

• @Stifler said:
    A lot of ppl did not received bans, so it is not "Auto" ban.

im gonna use it on a new account and give it a test

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Most scripts not safe. Visual scripts is safe, expect Zoomhack.

• akurosakuros Posts: 22

@makaniel said:

I already speak the Creole in the, still do not know how to combat this

• samsahsamsah Posts: 28

Don't use zoomhack, and don't use creeps delay.. Focus on the champion scripts these are basically very hard or impossible to detect, I guess..

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@NeeDforKill said:
    Most scripts not safe. Visual scripts is safe, expect Zoomhack.

what do you mean most scripts and only visuals?

• tihspmettihspmet Posts: 10
    edited April 2018

Dota 2 is now tracking suspicious orders on server side. This may include auto hex, orders outside your screen, orders away from your mouse, instant item drop and pickup.

This is just a guess but the things listed above are pretty obvious cheats and are also visible in replays. I'd say the safest way is to use only visual assemblies and no combo/automated actions at all for now. Please note that zoomhack is no longer safe. It causes your orders to be away from your mouse from server perspective.

Edit:

Even if you didn't get banned it the first wave, but you used blatant cheats, it's likely that your account is already flagged and is just waiting for the next ban wave. It's common for companies not to ban everyone in the first ban wave so that it's harder for us to guess which cheats are detected.

Luckily it's just a matchmaking ban so you can trade/gift your hats to a new account.

• it's only for ranked games the bans i mean not turbo or normal game givin u ban

• @tihspmet said:
    Dota 2 is now tracking suspicious orders on server side. This may include auto hex, orders outside your screen, orders away from your mouse, instant item drop and pickup.

This is just a guess but the things listed above are pretty obvious cheats and are also visible in replays. I'd say the safest way is to use only visual assemblies and no combo/automated actions at all for now. Please note that zoomhack is no longer safe. It causes your orders to be away from your mouse from server perspective.

Edit:

Even if you didn't get banned it the first wave, but you used blatant cheats, it's likely that your account is already flagged and is just waiting for the next ban wave. It's common for companies not to ban everyone in the first ban wave so that it's harder for us to guess which cheats are detected.

Luckily it's just a matchmaking ban so you can trade/gift your hats to a new account.

thanks for the info man helped alot :)

• gapkidosgapkidos Posts: 6

im using a zoom hack but im still not ban

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

@gapkidos said:
    im using a zoom hack but im still not ban

Matter of time bro.