Legion annihilation fix pls

voz1voz1 Posts: 7

i used it yesterday, and i detected an annoying bug: when you buy an triggered linken item like forcestaff, cylone... and you press D( combo button). she push enemy away instead of duel. with Dota all combo by Vick, it didnt happen like that. pls fix xit, jumpering

Comments

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Can't you just unselect forcestaff in items it will use in combo?

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@voz1 написал:
    i used it yesterday, and i detected an annoying bug: when you buy an triggered linken item like forcestaff, cylone... and you press D( combo button). she push enemy away instead of duel. with Dota all combo by Vick, it didnt happen like that. pls fix xit, jumpering

bugisoft

dont be a lazy bro, just check menu

• kingacekingace Posts: 39

@Jumpering said:

@voz1 написал:

bugisoft

Hey Jumpering, did you manage to fix the bug where if you buy lothar or if you have an invis rune it doesn't blink to the target and tries to walk to it?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

That's not a bug. That is intentional. Some people like to initiate duel with lothars or silver edge.

@badbreath said:
    That's not a bug. That is intentional. Some people like to initiate duel with lothars or silver edge.

yes but for people at higher mmr level it would be great to be able to disable it since you're never going to want to do that.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@kingace написал:

@Jumpering said:

@voz1 написал:

bugisoft

Hey Jumpering, did you manage to fix the bug where if you buy lothar or if you have an invis rune it doesn't blink to the target and tries to walk to it?

updated

just disable this button

@badbreath said:

yes but for people at higher mmr level it would be great to be able to disable it since you're never going to want to do that.> @Jumpering said:

@kingace написал:

@Jumpering said:

@voz1 написал:

bugisoft

updated

just disable this button

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH