Vanga Rage

SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488
edited June 14 in Paid Assemblies

This is small utility script for before game statistics.

IMPORTANT.
And compitable only for 1920x1080 resolution.

For custom resolution you should create screenshot when game in Hero Pick state (where hero table is visible). And i add suypport for it resolution.

This script display all enemies during HeroSelection/Ban Time. And show:
1)Name
2)RWin rate = Recent 20 games win rate
3)Top 5 most played / heighest Win Rate champions (wirst row - games count)
4) Detect teams. If enemy plays a lot games together - it should be marked as Team. Displayed icon at right corner of panel.

Other options:
By default select most enemy heighest win rate champ (for ban or pick)
Can selec any champion by clicking hero icon at panel (for ban or pick).

Scripts allows fast detect and ban dangerest hero.

To hide/show panel you can click "Vanga" icon. To full disable script click "X" icon.

Enemy can hide profile from scanner. So some enemies doesnt detected

Roadmap:
1) Add d3d11 renderer support
2) Add custom resolutions support
3) Add Recent played hero
4) Add Counter Pick Suggestion
5) Add Allay analytics
6) Add "Vanga" role selector for enemy

Tagged:

Comments

  • kinkinraiso20kinkinraiso20 Posts: 54
    edited June 7

    i think this script should be free for all users, because u have sold a lot of scripts in this forum, but your free scripts are just several. Let's see YEEEEEEE, he have built many free scripts, and they r all good.

  • AyushAyush Posts: 282

    @SirLimon said:
    This is small utility script for before game statistics.

    IMPORTANT. Work only with D3D9 renderer!
    And compitable only for 1920x1280 resolution.

    This script display all enemies during HeroSelection/Ban Time. And show:
    1)Name
    2)RWin rate = Recent 20 games win rate
    3)Top 5 most played / heighest Win Rate champions (wirst row - games count)
    4) Detect teams. If enemy plays a lot games together - it should be marked as Team. Displayed icon at right corner of panel.

    Other options:
    By default select most enemy heighest win rate champ (for ban or pick)
    Can selec any champion by clicking hero icon at panel (for ban or pick).

    Scripts allows fast detect and ban dangerest hero.

    To hide/show panel you can click "Vanga" icon. To full disable script click "X" icon.

    Enemy can hide profile from scanner. So some enemies doesnt detected

    Roadmap:
    1) Add d3d11 renderer support
    2) Add custom resolutions support
    3) Add Recent played hero
    4) Add Counter Pick Suggestion
    5) Add Allay analytics
    6) Add "Vanga" role selector for enemy

    Just the script i have been waiting for.... , thanks bro ill test it

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @kinkinraiso20 said:
    i think this script should be free for all users, because u have sold a lot of scripts in this forum, but your free scripts are just several. Let's see YEEEEEEE, he have built many free scripts, and they r all good.

    YEE doesnt update old scripts. So i think better focused on paid one.
    Plus i made unique logic scripts. Not like axe/clincz/other one key hero.

  • gznstergznster Posts: 178
    edited June 10


    Do you pluck this data from some websites or something?
    Stratz.com can show matches even if the profile is hidden.

  • jccy91jccy91 Posts: 14

    I tried launch dota with d9 and when i get into banning/picking phase, nothing happened :( what dummy steps did i miss?

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @jccy91 said:
    I tried launch dota with d9 and when i get into banning/picking phase, nothing happened :( what dummy steps did i miss?

    You should reload scripts bwefore start seraching games. Maybe script doesnt load for first time

  • XOM91KXOM91K Posts: 4

    not working :(

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    Version 1.1.0.0 Released

    -Added support for DX11

  • davian666davian666 Posts: 5

    not working!

  • jccy91jccy91 Posts: 14

    oh only compatible for 1920x1280? but max I have only 1920x1080 LOL no wonder it doesnt work on me :( @SirLimon

  • av1nashav1nash Posts: 6

    not working for me too

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @davian666 said:
    not working!

    @av1nash said:
    not working for me too

    Version 1.2.0.0 Relesed

    -Fix dx11 mode
    -Added Ally stats
    -Added swither for enemy/allay
    -Added more UI and info
    -Now started from game starts
    -Added some console logging

  • myzonemyzone Posts: 121

    @SirLimon said:

    @davian666 said:
    not working!

    @av1nash said:
    not working for me too

    Version 1.2.0.0 Relesed

    -Fix dx11 mode
    -Added Ally stats
    -Added swither for enemy/allay
    -Added more UI and info
    -Now started from game starts
    -Added some console logging

    Hey would be nice to see some kind of screenshot of this so i can see what im buying before i purchase

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @myzone said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @davian666 said:
    not working!

    @av1nash said:
    not working for me too

    Version 1.2.0.0 Relesed

    -Fix dx11 mode
    -Added Ally stats
    -Added swither for enemy/allay
    -Added more UI and info
    -Now started from game starts
    -Added some console logging

    Hey would be nice to see some kind of screenshot of this so i can see what im buying before i purchase

    Its free now. And some screenshots exist at top post

  • jccy91jccy91 Posts: 14
    edited June 14

    @SirLimon How come I still can't see any stat in banning/picking phase? :( Im using 1920x1080 (exclusive fullscreen)

  • kashimkashim Posts: 3

    Yea, it doesn't work lol

  • myzonemyzone Posts: 121

    can confirm nothing happens with the right 1920x1080

  • av1nashav1nash Posts: 6

    still doesnt work ...

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @kashim said:
    Yea, it doesn't work lol

    @myzone said:
    can confirm nothing happens with the right 1920x1080

    @av1nash said:
    still doesnt work ...

    Problem founded... Core is broken so script doesnt loaded. Soon should be fix.

  • av1nashav1nash Posts: 6

    it works now, but can you make the window movable?

  • dengrui0423dengrui0423 Posts: 24

    Will it work in CN dota2 version?

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @av1nash said:
    it works now, but can you make the window movable?

    Ok, in next update

    @dengrui0423 said:
    Will it work in CN dota2 version?

    I think yes, you can try. its free.

  • myzonemyzone Posts: 121
    edited June 24

    works now but for me kind of hard to understand what its telling me to ban :(
    edit: i understand now

  • dengrui0423dengrui0423 Posts: 24

    @SirLimon said:

    @av1nash said:
    it works now, but can you make the window movable?

    Ok, in next update

    @dengrui0423 said:
    Will it work in CN dota2 version?

    I think yes, you can try. its free.

    very coooool btw i already bought lasthit and invoker (^▽^)

  • Naz1337Naz1337 Posts: 9

    start lagging after enemy pick a hero in the picking menu

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @Naz1337 said:
    start lagging after enemy pick a hero in the picking menu

    Its a short lag or permament?

  • wewen93wewen93 Posts: 6
    edited August 10

    i got stuttering screen lag FPS drop to 10 - 5 after ban phase, and it doesnt show counter pick, if activated vanga rage assemblies, when i close vanga rage, FPS normal again, pls fix this, i played on monitor resolution 1440x900,
    pls fix this

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 488

    @wewen93 said:
    i got stuttering screen lag FPS drop to 10 - 5 after ban phase, and it doesnt show counter pick, if activated vanga rage assemblies, when i close vanga rage, FPS normal again, pls fix this, i played on monitor resolution 1440x900,
    pls fix this

    Ok, today will fix it

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!