Fix pls

madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

Got a ban for 10 years next. I think that you need to remove from the ensage functions that lead to blocking. Or immediately write what to turn off to not get a ban.

I ask the administrator to tell what ensage functions led to the ban for 10 years, so that I can turn them off in the program.

Question: Is it possible to forcibly move the mouse to the right place when using automatic combos?

On the last account where ensage was used, I played very carefully and did not receive complaints in steam, but received a ban for 10 years.

Please help me solve the problem with bans. Sorry 7 lost accounts.

Tagged:

Comments

• hasegawahasegawa Posts: 4

Same thing happened to me. We are not blaming, we understand what risk to use a hack in D2. But can Ensage suggest us a safer route to prevent ban? Like not to use which scripts for now, which ones are on high risk.

• mrxonacidmrxonacid Posts: 9

the bans it came 2 ways when ppl are watching ur game and ur on higher tier rank so u u probly get lots of reports and lead it to a ban the secound is in a game u play like a god so the enemy team after the game try to watch the replays and now they know why u played like a god and most of them when some 1 report some 1 as a cheater they don't tell u so u don't get it off and get caught next time 2 if u wanna use it on main account u should only play like 1 time a day i using this method on my main didn't get any ban every game 20+ kill 1 ~ 2 death 3 month used