Need a phone number 2 rank?

Umm how safe is it to provide a phone number in order to rank and use Ensage? it feels kinda iffy

Comments

• Does anyone know a reliable way to spoof a phone number to use on alternate accounts to get by this?

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

1) Phone number change will affect the game after 4th May.
    2) You always can buy cheap phone numbers over internet. (As cheap as $0.50)

• @beminee said:

umm its already not letting me rank because of it, also it wont accept VOIp

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

I've tried to buy a cheap phone number already. It seems they have detected 99.0% of all VOIP numbers which will not work. You know of a site that will work?

• @rpgfreak128 said:

@beminee said:

umm its already not letting me rank because of it, also it wont accept VOIp

oh nvm it let me.... but yea will still need a number =D

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@badbreath said:
    I've tried to buy a cheap phone number already. It seems they have detected 99.0% of all VOIP numbers which will not work. You know of a site that will work?

You can't use VOIP and virtual phone numbers. You can buy prepaid sim cards from 3rd world countries. You can find many of them on ebay and amazon.

• djkicedjkice Posts: 17

yeah but you need to verify, so you would need to activate and the service has to be active

• NevermoreNevermore Posts: 21

You guys could also use family members numbers, since it wont be sending them txts or anything that will get them annoyed, just make sure you have steam guard enabled and the code is going to you're email

• kingacekingace Posts: 39
    edited April 2017

Can anyone direct me toward a cheap way to purchase phone numbers that work with steam? I have 8 accounts that I use and I only own 2 phones.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited April 2017

@kingace said:
    Can anyone direct me toward a cheap way to purchase phone numbers that work with steam? I have 8 accounts that I use and I only own 2 phones.

I can give you one number, or even more... idk how much cards what not registered on steam I have...,
    I just simply buy it for unlimited internet for one week. (what i use in school)
    and then simply I drop cards in trash

pm me
    Discord: Jerffelly#5898