Greedy

hamhamhamham Posts: 19

More and more scripts become bad ...
for a good scripts need to pay more ....
so i think this is end for me ...
thnx.

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@hamham said:
    thnx.

Wow, ofc script developers only motivated by money. No money = no new scripts, no script updates.
    Will you work on job if they will no pay you? they will say you only thanks bro.

They spend a lot times on scripts, @IdcNoob spend time same as on full time real job.

P.S Idk how you think it works in real world.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@hamham said:
    thnx.

omg what are u even talking ? did u see clinkz free script is godlike and really strong, did u play zeus , visage and sky by @YEEEEEEE ? they are really good even though its free... and @IdcNoob makes his paid script free periodically so we can test more and also benefit the free users... what else u need ????

the only script which u need to buy is last hit rage thats all ur good till 5k mmr with the present free scripts.

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited July 2018

@Ayush said:

@hamham said:
    thnx.

omg what are u even talking ? did u see clinkz free script is godlike and really strong, did u play zeus , visage and sky by @YEEEEEEE ? they are really good even though its free... and @IdcNoob makes his paid script free periodically so we can test more and also benefit the free users... what else u need ????

the only script which u need to buy is last hit rage thats all ur good till 5k mmr with the present free scripts.

why should someone buy lasthit rage? better safe the money for beaware or evader

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited July 2018

@JoyEnoshima said:

@Ayush said:

@hamham said:
    thnx.

why should someone buy lasthit rage? better safe the money for beaware or evader

??? Omg I don’t think ur getting the situation here , please try to read what the topic is about he cant invest loads and loads of bucks for both subscription and paid assemblies , thats why i suggested him the most cheap and efficient assembly... once again please read what the topic and understand what it is rather than commenting shit over here....

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

for me Divine.Beware and Evader most important scripts.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@hamham said:
    thnx.

Yoo my man. How about you quit your job and learn how to code and start coding all day long and then you can have all the free script's that you want. I don't think you will mind some money to be paid for your scripts then, would you? This is their job or even part time job, but they still work hard on those assemblies, so I don't even know what is the point of your post. You expect someone to create a godly script post it for free and update it regularly? Guess again mate. There is no free lunch in this world. The sooner you get it, the sooner your life will get easier.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131
    edited July 2018

i personally think i was right on getting ppl on paid assemblies WAS a bad idea, before the ensage sub was divided between the developers and we had nice updated FREE scripts with new ones comming out every month or so.
    now with paid knes everyone and is their right just focused on paid ones, dont get me wrong probably i would do exactly the same thing, but for starters i woudnt of implemented paid scripts section, now we need to paid for a sub and a script rather than just the program itself. i think best thing is making ensage free and zynox can take a little cut of paid script so he can pay his expenses for making ensage to work.
    those are my 2 cents there.

hope some people can undersfand my point and wont find it conflicting

• @NeeDforKill said:

@hamham said:
    thnx.

Wow, ofc script developers only motivated by money. No money = no new scripts, no script updates.
    Will you work on job if they will no pay you? they will say you only thanks bro.

They spend a lot times on scripts, @IdcNoob spend time same as on full time real job.

P.S Idk how you think it works in real world.

If you're truly only motivated by money you suck at your job; end of story. People that enjoy their work and attain what social status they prefer usually do a far far better job ( social-comparision-theory and emotional finance ( the one that replaced neuro-finance ) ).

Wanting to get paid for your job is obviously normal got bills to pay, and monetary gain as a form of social-acknowledgement as well. Plus eating is nice too. Or in other words: I agree 95% with NDK, but if you're just in it for the money you're likely bad at what you're doing.