Dangerous scripts

madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

After the last wave of bans, no one corrected this problem.
Admins simply do not care about user accounts.

Most scripts are not safe at this stage and will cause blocking in the next wave of bans. It is expected in late August or September.
Spoofing the mouse is a useless function. Any normal player will be able to see the use of scripts on the replay.

If you really want to develop the community - you need to solve the problem with locks. Perhaps for a fee, but it is necessary to decide now.

The whole problem in the cursor and the camera - you need to force them to move to the right place right in the game.

If the problem is not solved, you will completely refuse from ensage and make a choice in favor of other developers where they solve this problem.

The list of scripts for which the ban:
1) All scripts for Arc Warden
2) SDK orbwalker
3) Illusion splitter and farmer
4) auto control creeps
5) Snatcher
6) Item Swapper and Function Item Manager
7) Auto usage
This is a list of only what I personally tested and received a ban.

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited July 2018

You will NEVER know for what u got banned, unless u are a valve employee, so these "personally tested scripts" are nothing, or u played with only 1 assembly and already received 7 bans ?

Mouse spoofing was done to avoid auto bans, not to look legit on replays, because any experienced player will tell that u are using hax, when u in 0.01 sec move camera to ur hero and hex that enigma which trying to use black hole when u were looking at other lane.

And last bane wave was because of mouse spoofing got broken.

My thoughts about "dangerous" assemblies:
    Most likely, valve is detecting issued actions (ability usage, move, attack, rune pick up etc.) and if ur mouse is not where it supposed to be, some "counter" is increasing and when it goes over a certain threshold, you are getting banned.
    With mouse spoofing u will be okay when actions are sent on ur screen, so assemblies like sky, zeus, techies, auto usage, evader, auto disable are fine, but of course someone can watch and send ur replay to that reddit valve guy.

So "dangerous" assemblies are ones, that will send a lot of actions out of ur screen and will increase ur chance of auto ban: arc (clone), meepo (clones), visage (auto push/farm with birds), broodmother (auto push/farm with spiders), terror blade (auto push/farm with illusions), naga siren (auto push/farm with illusions) and obviously any other assembly that uses creeps/illusions to auto push/farm/kill while u are doing other stuff with ur main hero.

• Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 16

ive never been banned and i have used all but zoomhack been using for 6months

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

@Davvy1345 said:

Tell me in which games you played: rating, ordinary, turbo?
    Did the scripts use auto control units?
    How many games have you played per day?
    How many reports in the Steam?

edited July 2018

@IdcNoob said:
    You will NEVER know for what u got banned, unless u are a valve employee, so these "personally tested scripts" are nothing, or u played with only 1 assembly and already received 7 bans ?

Mouse spoofing was done to avoid auto bans, not to look legit on replays, because any experienced player will tell that u are using hax, when u in 0.01 sec move camera to ur hero and hex that enigma which trying to use black hole when u were looking at other lane.

Most likely, valve is detecting issued actions (ability usage, move, attack, rune pick up etc.) and if ur mouse is not where it supposed to be, some "counter" is increasing and when it goes over a certain threshold, you are getting banned.
    With mouse spoofing u will be okay when actions are sent on ur screen, so assemblies like sky, zeus, techies, auto usage, evader, auto disable are fine, but of course someone can watch and send ur replay to that reddit valve guy.

So "dangerous" assemblies are ones, that will send a lot of actions out of ur screen and will increase ur chance of auto ban: arc (clone), meepo (clones), visage (auto push/farm with birds), broodmother (auto push/farm with spiders), terror blade (auto push/farm with illusions), naga siren (auto push/farm with illusions) and obviously any other assembly that uses creeps/illusions to auto push/farm/kill while u are doing other stuff with ur main hero.

I was convinced personally that any automatic action outside the area of ​​your camera will cause a ban. There was an account where I played 90% of games on Arc Warden using the private script Arc Crapplation. There were few reports, no one on the 4,500 rating watches over the replays.

You can solve the problem with the replays with the following method:

1) In scripts, automatic combo to force the player's mouse to move to the target for 1 second, then the player moves the mouse to wherever he wants.

2) In scripts with Auto control units - forcibly move the cursor and camera to the scene for 1 second. In the case of the Arc Warden script, you need to make an automatic TAB between the clone and the base.

3) Auto disable done with a delay of 1 second and moving the player's cursor to the place of application. In doing so, make a priority for dodge skills.

No one offers to do it for free. But in the framework of paid scripts it looks more than reasonable. I am personally ready to pay $ 25-30. If the script is good then $ 50 is not a pity.

Attention: If scripts are not found on the replays and when the game is actually viewed, there will be no bans at all and the community script will grow, hence the developers' profit.

Just move the cursor and camera to the desired location.

P.s. There are still bans until 2026 they are given also for reporting on Steam. One streamer posted a video where I used scripts and I got a lot of reports on steam - in a week I got a ban. The reason was to watch the replays of the game to them.

@madapollon said:

@IdcNoob said:

I was convinced personally that any automatic action outside the area of ​​your camera will cause a ban. There was an account where I played 90% of games on Arc Warden using the private script Arc Crapplation. There were few reports, no one on the 4,500 rating watches over the replays.

You can solve the problem with the replays with the following method:

1) In scripts, automatic combo to force the player's mouse to move to the target for 1 second, then the player moves the mouse to wherever he wants.

2) In scripts with Auto control units - forcibly move the cursor and camera to the scene for 1 second. In the case of the Arc Warden script, you need to make an automatic TAB between the clone and the base.

3) Auto disable done with a delay of 1 second and moving the player's cursor to the place of application. In doing so, make a priority for dodge skills.

No one offers to do it for free. But in the framework of paid scripts it looks more than reasonable. I am personally ready to pay $ 25-30. If the script is good then $ 50 is not a pity.

Attention: If scripts are not found on the replays and when the game is actually viewed, there will be no bans at all and the community script will grow, hence the developers' profit.

Just move the cursor and camera to the desired location.

P.s. There are still bans until 2026 they are given also for reporting on Steam. One streamer posted a video where I used scripts and I got a lot of reports on steam - in a week I got a ban. The reason was to watch the replays of the game to them.

I have an account of 5900 MMR I want to play and not be blocked. I myself am a web developer and I know that moving the camera and the mouse forcibly to the right place is realistic. If no one makes a decision, I will do it myself.

• Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 16

@madapollon said:

@Davvy1345 said:

Tell me in which games you played: rating, ordinary, turbo?
    Did the scripts use auto control units?
    How many games have you played per day?
    How many reports in the Steam?

I play ranked divine 1
    i use meepo script and arc script aswell as engima, mag, and tinker
    i play about 5 a day
    0 reports due to suspected scripting only when im toxic

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

I absolutely agree with the mouse thingy like on replays is so obvious and it makes me feel safe that i have ensage making moves on my mouse to make it look real....im not buying again until this feature is added.

that way we dont get reported through replays either and makes it safer.....another provider did this and works amazing.

edited July 2018

A list of actions that contribute to the chance to receive a ban (checked personally on their accounts):

1) Reports on Steam - dishonest game. Reports only work from players who played with you in the game. The more games with reports - the more chance to be blocked.

2) Play on the same Steam Guard with a banned account. I personally checked - all accounts fly to the ban automatically until 2026 (for scripts until 2028)

3) Any automatic action outside the camera - a high probability of getting a ban.

YEEEEEEE implemented camera movement in its Divine Zeus script - the same thing should be done for all scripts.

Moving the cursor and camera to the desired place - this should be done at the level of the API Ensage functional, and then implemented to each developer in its script.

https://dota2.ru/news/10567-v-dota-2-ocherednaya-volna-banov-soobshhestvo-srazu-otreagirovalo/ - here is a video and a description - all claims only to a cursor that is not in its place. Solve the problem with the cursor and camera - this ensures no bans for 10 years.

Many who play with Ensage and have Divine and Immortal ranks - on this rating a lot of people watch their replays - any suspicion of scripts is checked by the location of the cursor and the camera.

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Good thread, this needs more attention by the admins. Solving clicks/camera/multi-characters ban (if they are true) is essential and I think should be done not by the script maker, but Ensage devs.

• shukakuhatakeshukakuhatake Posts: 24
    edited September 2018

I was banned for using unit control, I had always used only two assemblies, arc warden and beawareplus, then I tried unit control because I was bored, and they banned me :)