Why there is no option "Paypal Paypal (without auto-renew)" ?

I want to buy a assembly, and i don't have bank account linked to my paypal. I have a friend that send me money to my paypal, and that is how i'm paying for Ensage. Now i want to buy a assembly the same way. Any solutions ?

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

You just cant buy assembly with auto renewal, thats why there is no explicit option for that...

• @IdcNoob Why is that ? :S Why that option exist for ensage but doesn't for assemblies ?

@SizeBG said:
    @IdcNoob Why is that ? :S Why that option exist for ensage but doesn't for assemblies ?

Because you need to pay only one time for assembly.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited September 2018

Nvm wrong topic.

• @IdcNoob Dude you said : You just cant buy assembly with auto renewal
    But option is called without auto-renew wich means you pay for it just ONCE. That's why i'm asking why that option is not available for assemblies ... ?

@SizeBG said:
    @IdcNoob Dude you said : You just cant buy assembly with auto renewal
    But option is called without auto-renew wich means you pay for it just ONCE. That's why i'm asking why that option is not available for assemblies ... ?

Are u serious ? If u cant buy with auto renewal, it means that all assemblies are automatically bought without auto renewal.

• Assemblies 1 time to pay, how you will autobuy it more than one time ?

• @NeeDforKill Guy are u serious ??? All of you ? em i crazy or you are :S wtf is going on...
    Let me screenshot YOUR payment option here on website, so you can explain me what that option does.

The Field i have selected in RED , what that option does ??? Does it auto charge every month, or is it just ONE time charge ?

• From what i'm seeing here it says WITHOUT ** " **W I T H O U T " one word, wich means " in the absence of " wich means IT WILL BE CHARGED ONLY ONCE ! not every month not every year, JUST ONCE.
    Stop saying that this option is charging every month BECAUSE it's not. It is literally saying WITHOUT not WITH.

SO, if we have established that this option works only for ONE TIME PAYMENTS, and for Assemblies you have to pay only ONE TIME, my question is " WHY THIS OPTION IS NOT SHOWING IN THE MENU, when i'm trying to buy a assembly ???

• JetJet Posts: 171

@SizeBG said:
    @NeeDforKill Guy are u serious ??? All of you ? em i crazy or you are :S wtf is going on...
    Let me screenshot YOUR payment option here on website, so you can explain me what that option does.

The Field i have selected in RED , what that option does ??? Does it auto charge every month, or is it just ONE time charge ?

You must’ve been left back a couple of times I suppose. Why do you think there’s two PayPal options genius? The first is obviously for re-occurring payments every month, and the other one is just for a one time payment for 30 days.

• @jet Have you read what i said in the first post ?

• JetJet Posts: 171

@SizeBG said:
    @jet Have you read what i said in the first post ?

You're literally confusing yourself more than any option is. When PURCHASING EnsageSharp ( The client ) you get two PayPal options, one with re-occurring monthly payments and the other just a standalone payment for 1 month
    ( 30 days ). On the other hand, when PURCHASING AN ASSEMBLY for said client, you're only obligated to pay for it once, a one time fee. THAT'S WHY THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION WHEN PURCHASING ASSEMBLIES AND TWO PAYPAL OPTIONS WHEN PURCHASING THE CLIENT.
    Hope the caps-lock helped you better understand how simple shit works in life. Stay in school

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102
    edited September 2018

@SizeBG said:
    I want to buy a assembly, and i don't have bank account linked to my paypal. I have a friend that send me money to my paypal, and that is how i'm paying for Ensage. Now i want to buy a assembly the same way. Any solutions ?

Okay Ensage is recurring payment service. It means you keep paying for it.

All assemblies in the store at this current time are a one time payment.

I guess he will never understand that assemblies are one time payment, because he is so obsessed with "without auto-renew" text.

• You are all crazy...

• The one-time payment procedure is called "without auto-renew" Right ?

Assemblies are a one-time payment, and why then for asseblies there is no option "without auto-renew" instead of the option only "pay pal"

The reason I ask all this is that, for a regular paypal payment my credit card is requested, while for a one-time payment credit card is not required. It just asks me to sign in on my paypal and automatically withdraw money from my paypal account, not from a credit card! I do not have a linked credit card on my paypal account but I have money on my paypal account. Friends send me money from their paypal accounts to mine via email, in exchange for real money.

Is there a way for me to buy assemblies ???

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited September 2018

Yes it's one time purchase.

Paid assemblies need just purchase single time and then it's permanently added to your ensage account.

Because it's just single time purchase, there are only one PayPal purchase option.

Text " without auto-renew " is not there because it's already known that's its single time purchase, #* -> And this is where you got confused.

Edit: in your case PayPal seems ignoring your PayPal balance, so please check this thread

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Archive/Cannot-pay-with-my-balance-and-PayPal-attempts-to-take-cash-from/td-p/722339

Check last message and try doing that and reply if it helped or not.

How this guy cant understand whats "one time payment" means xD

• @SizeBG said:
    The one-time payment procedure is called "without auto-renew" Right ?

Assemblies are a one-time payment, and why then for asseblies there is no option "without auto-renew" instead of the option only "pay pal"

The reason I ask all this is that, for a regular paypal payment my credit card is requested, while for a one-time payment credit card is not required. It just asks me to sign in on my paypal and automatically withdraw money from my paypal account, not from a credit card! I do not have a linked credit card on my paypal account but I have money on my paypal account. Friends send me money from their paypal accounts to mine via email, in exchange for real money.

Is there a way for me to buy assemblies ???

So have you tried buying an assembly, and paypal didn't allow?