about O9K.Evader. pls helppppp SOS ///// mama~~~

koktaykoktay Posts: 64

I bought the O9K.evader script, but it is not very good at work, it will not use the Manta Style to avoid any ballistic skills, and can't cancel the forced avoidance skills, such as kunka's rapids skills, it will force a single direction to evade,Can I turn off the mandatory avoidance skills?
The second question, how do I use Manta Style to evade Ghost Scepte and Rejection is hanged adorn? Does this script support evading any ballistic skills or items?

Tagged:

Comments

• xD did you read in thread what you need to get "fully evader" it have modules. Basic evader is dodge by movements, for manta/items dodge you need buy module O9K.Evader.ModifierCounter

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Basic evader will also use manta against projectiles, but i bet u are testing it in demo mode with free spells, so it wont work correctly. Other half of the question is impossible to understand.

• @NeeDforKill said:
    xD did you read in thread what you need to get "fully evader" it have modules. Basic evader is dodge by movements, for manta/items dodge you need buy module O9K.Evader.ModifierCounter

Right now, I bought O9K.Evader.ModifierCounter, but I tested it in the test demo, I still don't use items to avoid skills and items, and I didn't find the fully evader option. I can't find him, every time I am in it. I can't manipulate my hero during the process of avoiding enemy skills. It is a mandatory escape. I just want to turn off this mandatory avoidance option! Please help me, my English is very bad!

• @IdcNoob said:
    Basic evader will also use manta against projectiles, but i bet u are testing it in demo mode with free spells, so it wont work correctly. Other half of the question is impossible to understand.

Right now, I bought O9K.Evader Yes, I tested it in the demo (demo is a small island with only axe and anti-mage) but it has no effect and will not use items to avoid ballistic skills and items.

• @IdcNoob said:

eng soo bad ... sorry but i hope u understand. I can understand that in the test demo, you can't use the item to avoid the ballistic skills. Only in the game?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@koktay said:

@IdcNoob said:

Right now, I bought O9K.Evader Yes, I tested it in the demo (demo is a small island with only axe and anti-mage) but it has no effect and will not use items to avoid ballistic skills and items.

You should not use demo mode, use custom lobby. If u dont want ur hero to evade by moving, then disable phase boots icon in settings.